• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    Our Country is a Train Wreck. It's not about the " GUN CONTROL " it is about CONTROL - CONTROL -CONTROL . Write, e-mail, call the lawmakers we must all stick together and peacefully take the fight to them. We have enough laws that aren't enforced. My thinking is hold the line or we loose then they control.

This.

Our marxist President and his minions are trying to micro-manage every single aspect of our lives. Just look at all the wild proposals from his administration and you'll see that's not tinfoil hat crazy talk.

Removing guns from private citizens isn't about violence or crime at all. It's about removing the final barrier that prevents the state from imposing it's will on citizens without resistance.

Just a few years ago I would have found that notion extreme and unrealistic but I don't think that's the case any longer. Our government is doing everything it can to emulate the old Soviet Union and the kind of centralized control it exerted in every area of it's citizen's lives.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sir,

I have been expecting some kind of statement of solidarity with either the President and his anti-gun agenda cronies or with your Oath of Office, to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
    Your voice is interestingly absent from the debate. I would like to know where you stand, on the side of the Well Bodyguarded Politicians for the Dissarmament of the Filthy Rable or with the good Citizens of Indiana who elected you to Govern us according to the Constitutions of our State and Nation.
    Franklin county has passed a law disregarding Fereral laws past, present and future that infringe upon the Second Amendment. The Indiana Sheriffs Associstion has come out publically that they will keep their oaths and not inforce any law that is against the Constitition.
    I would expect that ouy State and you as it's Governer would lead the Nation in common sense and not give in to the emotionally crazed frenzy of the gun grabbers.

Spelling has already been addressed so let's talk about unnecessary capitalization. Is "Well Bodyguarded Politicians for the Dissarmament of the Filthy Rable" an organization? Capitalizing like that implies that it is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My spell checker found 4, Imagine that!

Yeah, I try to not be too critical, because if it weren't for my spell checker...*shudder*...my glass house wouldn't have many unbroken windows left.:): I wouldn't have said anything but for the fact he was going to send this to the governor.

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Your Point?????

Spelling has already been addressed so let's talk about unnecessary capitalization. Is "Well Bodyguarded Politicians for the Dissarmament of the Filthy Rable" an organization? Capitalizing like that implies that it is.

And your point is???? Leave the guy alone.. Pick on me for my unecessary
    punctuation.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Tank u berry mugh fo u iput I b so tankful ta hab so mane supporters.

Da bumkin.

Cheg id otu I sped supporters crect. Me wunder y.

gopwins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    New York Times, February 3, 2013

“All of us were heartbroken after every parent’s worst nightmare unfolded in Newtown, Conn.,” said Mr. Pence, a former congressman. “While others have rushed to the well-worn arguments over gun control, Hoosiers know this is not about access to firearms. It is about access to schools. Hoosiers have responsibilities to protect our kids, and Hoosiers have rights. We will protect our kids, and we will protect our rights.”

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Some of you must sit up nights thinking of something about which to complain. Indiana is the fiscal envy of the nation. Our state government is dominated by the GOP. Life here is very good.

STFU, scold your parents for doing such a poor job, and get a clue.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    New York Times, February 3, 2013

“All of us were heartbroken after every parent’s worst nightmare unfolded in Newtown, Conn.,” said Mr. Pence, a former congressman. “While others have rushed to the well-worn arguments over gun control, Hoosiers know this is not about access to firearms. It is about access to schools. Hoosiers have responsibilities to protect our kids, and Hoosiers have rights. We will protect our kids, and we will protect our rights.”

Thank you for posting this.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Some of you must sit up nights thinking of something about which to complain. Indiana is the fiscal envy of the nation. Our state government is dominated by the GOP. Life here is very good.

STFU, scold your parents for doing such a poor job, and get a clue.

I will agree that life here is good... but it could be, and should be better. I personally agree that if someone is going to send out a letter to their elected official, it should be as polished as possible, the letter can then be judged on it's own content and merits and not dismissed for horrendous grammar and spelling.

I'm not saying I'm the be all, end all of grammar and spelling, but basic spell check is built into every word processor in existence. USE IT.

As for the parents portion of your comment... one only has to look into the mirror to see flaws. Many of us have a clue, and are concerned!

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    This is what I recieved today.....

Dear Mr. McInnes,

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for gun rights. It was a pleasure to hear from you.

We are in agreement that Congress and State law should support the constitutional right of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms. On June 26, 2008, our nation was presented with a significant legal victory when the Supreme Court upheld what I believe was the true intent of our founding fathers by ruling in Heller v District of Columbia that the Second Amendment confers an individual right to handgun ownership for purposes of self-defense.

In many ways, excessive gun control is as illogical as it is unconstitutional. Too much gun control can leave law-abiding citizens defenseless while doing very little to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals. After all, people who are deterred by laws against murder will not be deterred by laws that say you cannot have a gun.

Under the belief that firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens result in less, not more, crime, I will continue working to protect your constitutional right to gun ownership. I appreciate your input into this important matter and will keep your views in mind the next time that I am presented with legislation involving the rights of gun owners.

Again, thank you for contacting me. It is an honor to serve as Governor and have the benefit of your advice. If you would like more information on this or any other issue, please visit my website at Governor Pence: Home.

Sincerely,

Mike Pence

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    That statement neatly jams his butt right into the argument.

Pence dishes it out, so what's yer point? <Thought i read where he wasn't going to participate in the flippin circus quite yet.>
    He has mixed reviews on where he stands on disabled Veterans" and their rights as interpreted by the Veteran Admin, but seems to come down with both feet inside the Pro Vet circle. If he can't / won't answer our simple questions, then we need to ASK LOUDER.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    In the America of The Founding Fathers....

..... that is the Way that English was written, with initial letters of nouns being capitalized, a la German. "WBPDFR" may actually be an organization, from Jekyll Island!

.... <let's talk about unnecessary capitalization. Is "Well Bodyguarded Politicians for the Dissarmament of the Filthy Rable" an organization? Capitalizing like that implies that it is.

Top Bottom