• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What?!?! No?!?! Brain hurts?!?! Premarital sex?!?!?! Sara? No way! She's going to lose her religious following!

And wait till all those racists that support her find out she was bonking a dark fellow!

Approval numbers will go negative! Oh noes!!!! :runaway:

do I need the purple? lol

I think she was told that all women loved "chocolate," and decided to try it out. :laugh:

This should be interesting to follow, 'cause if it's true, she can't do anything about it. If it's not she has a libel case. And if it's true and she denies it, you will basically be saying that he supporters don't approve of mixed couples (ie are racist).... which is the LAST thing the Tea Party needs.

This woman is a media goldmine!

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Seven pages of libtard Palinphobia and still not one rebuttal to anything she said in her address.

hypocrisy.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You are 100% correct. Sarah Palin is as genuine as you get. Anyone who read her book would never call her stupid.
    You actually think Palin "wrote" her book? Hate to burst your bubble, but it was ghostwritten by a woman named Lynn Vincent. A well known ghostwriter. Sorry to break it to you.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    You actually think Palin "wrote" her book? Hate to burst your bubble, but it was ghostwritten by a woman named Lynn Vincent. A well known ghostwriter. Sorry to break it to you.

Ok I nave found this also but a ghost write is just someone that helps write the book. It doesn't mean that she didn't write it. I could not write a book without a professionals help either.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Seven pages of libtard Palinphobia and still not one rebuttal to anything she said in her address.

Actual research takes time. You wouldn't understand.

I've now read several of her speeches. I'm not all that impressed. But that's not what you've been whining for. You specified "incorrect".

I watched several interview with John Chambers, head of sovereign ratings at S&P. In all of the interviews Mr. Chambers repeatedly stated that S&P downgraded the Nation's credit rating because the Congress squabbled until the last minute before passing the debt ceiling bill.

How did that work? The Democrats and Republicans forged a compromise that neither side liked. Boner (sic) took the bill to the Tea Party Republicans in Congress. They refused to vote for it. That lead to extended arguing, which lead to the last minute passage.

Like it or not the downgrade belongs to the Tea Party Republicans.

Quoting Palin: "When we finally did get slapped with that inevitable downgraded, the politicians and the pundits turned around and blamed us - independent commonsense conservatives. We got blamed!"

I was not aware that not paying one's bills was a standard tactic of "commonsense conservatives". So much for Republican responsibility. At any rate, John Chambers is the one who laid the blame right at the feet of those "independent commonsense conservatives". Repeatedly. Palin seems to be in denial. (How shocking.)

Palin also mentions bail outs. I'm wondering what she had to say when John "Cash And Vacations For Influence" McCain, the Banker's Buddy, dropped his Presidential campaign and went back to Congress (where he was getting paid for work he wasn't doing) to vote to give the bankers their bail out. She certainly has plenty to say about Obama doing the same thing. (Not defending either man's actions, just pointing out what appears to be a bit of inconsistency on Palin's part.)

Regarding her charge of campaign financing pay-back, where'd her running money come from? How is she able to ride around the country and not owe anybody? Not that the other guys aren't crooks, but why should she be viewed as any better?

As to her drill here, drill now rhetoric, don't we have about three years of known oil and maybe six more years of unknown but hoped-for oil? That's certainly what a quick scan of the oil reserve and oil use statistics show. How's that a long term plan for energy independence?

Aside from that her speeches seem to be little more than finger pointing and whining about the guy who actually won by eight million more than the combined vote against him. Looks to me like Caribou Barbie could use a Kleenex.

You sure you want me to keep reading her tripe?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Like it or not the downgrade belongs to the Tea Party Republicans.

TEA party did not support higher taxes , defict spending, more regulation and adding to the national debt . That is what the bill did. Thus resulting in the downgrade because the bill DID JUST THAT. Saying the TEA party owns the downgrade is silly.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    TEA party did not support higher taxes , defict spending, more regulation and adding to the national debt . That is what the bill did. Thus resulting in the downgrade because the bill DID JUST THAT. Saying the TEA party owns the downgrade is silly.

That's what we call an excuse. The Tea Party refused to compromise. That's what John Chambers said was the problem. Don't like it, tell it to Chambers.

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida

Agreed - I don't care what Chambers said. Why would agreeing to add more debt prevent a downgrade??:dunno:

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida

Which book are you talking about? She has written two. Have you read either one? I doubt it.

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida
    Regarding her charge of campaign financing pay-back, where'd her running money come from? How is she able to ride around the country and not owe anybody? Not that the other guys aren't crooks, but why should she be viewed as any better?

SarahPAC takes contributions from little ol folks like me and has raised millions.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    SarahPAC takes contributions from little ol folks like me and has raised millions.

Kind of reminds me of some lyrics from an old Charlie Daniels song:

"Preacher Man talking on the TV
    Putting down the rock and roll
    Wants me to send a donation
    'cause he's worried about my soul

They say Jesus walked on the water
    And I know that it's true
    But sometimes I think that Preacher Man
    Wants to do a little walking too."

:bacondance:

hmm...if I change Preacher Man to Mama Grizzley...

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Kind of reminds me of some lyrics from an old Charlie Daniels song:

"Preacher Man talking on the TV
    Putting down the rock and roll
    Wants me to send a donation
    'cause he's worried about my soul

They say Jesus walked on the water
    And I know that it's true
    But sometimes I think that Preacher Man
    Wants to do a little walking too."

:bacondance:

hmm...if I change Preacher Man to Mama Grizzley...

Or RuPaul.
    When is the next Rupaul money bomb going off?

Top Bottom