• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    The screen isn't a minor upgrade. It is a lot clearer than the 2. They also doubled the ram in it to run bigger apps.

I ordered a zagg folio case to try and my new iPad almost fits correctly. I do like the keyboard included with the zagg case.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    It gets hotter than H-E-double hockey sticks. The screen display is an upgrade, and battery takes longer to charge. Camera has some upgrades. My wife has the 3 I have the 2 and without turning the brightness up I can't really notice with my bad eyes.

I haven't noticed any heat issues as of yet with my 4G Verizon iPad.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    First a new gun, then a bike, and now an iPad? Somebody has cut the apron strings... :laugh:

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    photo.PNG

Here's a screenshot of a speedtest on my Verizon 4G LTE iPad. Smokin' fast.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have the new one on AT&T and my Internet speeds are AWESOME. I'd use it instead of my home network if I didn't have a limit.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Mine got pretty warm when I brought it home and put everything back on it that was on my iPad2. Since then it hasn't but it hasn't been working as hard as it did those first 4 hours or so when it was restoring things.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I bought the new iPad today. I'm liking the screen so far it seems much better than the old iPad that I had borrowed from work.

I've installed couple apps from it and so far it seems like it is pretty fast. I've also been trying out the new dictation feature, is seems like it is pretty good. In fact of fact this whole post with it. There's only been one mistake I had to correct.

Now it's time to start looking for a case. I will look at some of the links that were posted in this thread. And maybe look at Amazon and see if I can find one that I like. Okay this dictation feature is pretty good.

Edit with keyboard: you can see some mistakes with the dictation but it is pretty dang good!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom