• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    We can go after 4 on a monday sometime. I'm a member at the conservation club, I can bring you over as a guest if your not a member.

Just hit me up.

Im not a member and Id love to go with you. Ive been wanting to check out the club for years. But I work at the other store on monday nights. I normally have sundays free if Im not running around with my fiance. Ill call you sometime or swing by the shop and we will work it out. :yesway:

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    the CZ-75 would get my vote.

I own (or have owned) Glocks, Sigs, Berettas, H&Ks and I have come to the conclusion that I prefer CZ's over all of the aforementioned brands.

For me the CZ-75 is the most accurate, reliable, and ergonomic gun on the market (OK, to be fair all of my guns are reliable and most are more accurate than I am, but I still prefer the CZ :D).

My CZ-75 Retro with 25yd target (after its trip home from the CZ Custom Shop).
    DSCF4416.jpg
    what he said !!! I was a huge glock fan for about 15 years ( I owned 11 at one time ) but have recently been enlightened . The CZ SP01 will change your life. Glock makes a very reliable gun ,but if the chips were down I would grab my CZ

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    what he said !!! I was a huge glock fan for about 15 years ( I owned 11 at one time ) but have recently been enlightened . The CZ SP01 will change your life. Glock makes a very reliable gun ,but if the chips were down I would grab my CZ

Yeah I know what you mean. I have a P-01 but it sits in the safe bc I caught the 1911 bug and Ive been fighting it all year. I think Ive got it under control now, but I hear the CZ disease has been going around.

Then again I do already have everything i need for the Glock 17. And Its cheaper and I could get one tomorrow almost anywhere and the CZ will probably have to be ordered... Hmm still thinking.

I think Ive talked myself out of the Beretta for sure. I just dont want to put that much more money and time into accessorising and learning a new platform.

Im already familiar with, and have accesories for CZs, Glocks and Sigs.

Glock Gen4 I think is out too.

So Gen3 17, CZ 75, or Sig P226 remain.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    the CZ-75 would get my vote.

I own (or have owned) Glocks, Sigs, Berettas, H&Ks and I have come to the conclusion that I prefer CZ's over all of the aforementioned brands.

For me the CZ-75 is the most accurate, reliable, and ergonomic gun on the market (OK, to be fair all of my guns are reliable and most are more accurate than I am, but I still prefer the CZ :D).

My CZ-75 Retro with 25yd target (after its trip home from the CZ Custom Shop).
    DSCF4416.jpg

That weapon looks georgous! I've never seen a cz before. But im liking those! :rockwoot:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why don't you save for the next month or so and grab that P226 Combat TB you like. :D That's what I would do if I could.

Honestly any new gun purchase will have to wait until next year. Unless I decide to sell a safe queen or two. Which Ill have to do to get the P226 Combat TB anyway.

I dont know. It may come to that.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Have you given any thought to a Sig SP2022 in 9mm? I have one in .40 and absolutely love it! I'll also throw out another vote for the Springfield XD 9. Also a great gun that shoots straight.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't want to be without my cz75, but if I were a Sig guy I'd want a P210 in the safe. That is the ultimate Sig in 9mm for me.

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Sig+P210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=vvvHUNedPKb_ygHStIDQCA&biw=1024&bih=638&sei=y_vHUNzpBIq3yQHosoHADw"]P210[/ame]

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I voted Glock gen 3 17, I have a 19 and 26. For a full size I have an XDM 4.5 in 9mm and for me it fits me perfect, a very nice shooting pistol.

Dave

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    The Florida votes WERE counted, but they can't get them right so they're doing it again. For the third time. If you're a real SIG guy, my new vote is P200 chambered in 9mm. Hard to find these days, but in my eyes, one of the must haves for any SIG enthusiast.

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    I voted for the Beretta. The slide on them feels like it is on ball bearings it is so smooth. It is a very nice gun and honestly not as large as some like to say. Mine has yet to have a malfunction of any sort, though it is fairly new.

I would also vote for the P226, but haven't had enough experience with them. People speak very highly of them.

Honestly, I am not sure my opinion is all that helpful either. I am not a big fan of Glock ergos and found the M&P to fit me much better.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I voted Glock 17 Gen 3...

Up until 4/5 years ago, I never was much of a "Block" guy??
    I just did not care for the "Squared Off" approach to a Hi Cap weapon.
    For ME the Glocks are more streamline, without the extra levers, and grooves aka, Sig,XD's,M&P's. I realize that these are fine weapons, just too "Busy" for me.

First bought a G-22(Gen 2), and then a G-20(Gen 3), and then a G-17(Gen 3, RTF), and THEN, AND THEN---Well you know the drill!!!

For ME, on the "Rounded Off" approach to a Hi Cap weapon, I like the CZ75's.
    First bought a CZ75 PO-1(actually 1/2 "Block" and 1/2 "Round"), and then a Stainless 75B, and then a Black 75B, and then a Black 75BD, and THEN, AND THEN---Well you know the drill!!! HA HA...Bill.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The CZ SP01 Shadow is one of the finest, most well-balanced, insanely accurate handguns I have every had the pleasure of firing. If you can save up a couple bucks and get one from the custom shop your search may be over...for life.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The CZ SP01 Shadow is one of the finest, most well-balanced, insanely accurate handguns I have every had the pleasure of firing. If you can save up a couple bucks and get one from the custom shop your search may be over...for life.

Truth.

I've owned every gun on that list (technically, Uncle Sam owned the Beretta, but he paid the ammo tab and was rather generous with it).

The Shadow is King.

Top Bottom