• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    Yeah, never had a problem at Kroger, JayC, or Aldi. I don't shop at Marsh.

Don't have any problems at any other places, other than the one time at Lowe's.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't see how Marsh stays in business.
    I have relatives that work at Marsh in management, and grew up around a 'Marsh' family. Friend of mine has managed many of the Marshes here in Indy.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I don't see how Marsh stays in business.
    I have relatives that work at Marsh in management, and grew up around a 'Marsh' family. Friend of mine has managed many of the Marshes here in Indy.

I don't see how they stay in business either. There is a Kroger next to a Marsh on Thompson in Beech Grove. Usually, the parking lot will be full at Kroger, and only 10-15 cars in Marsh.

I do not OC, but I was glad I was CCing in Kroger a few weeks ago. Some loon was cussing and screaming at the Manager and I was just sure he was going to come back inside with a weapon as mad as he was. He didnt, but it felt good to know I was carrying.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    You should have hid around a corner and spied on him!

Seriously, after that you still paid for stuff? I would have handed it all to him and then left.

Marsh had a store in Ft Wayne for awhile. I never went there, but I heard it was pricey. Plus, there are 4 other groceries within a few miles, why would they open another?

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    You are carrying a gun... people are going to be suspicious of you. From your story, you weren't nice to the guy, though I know people tend to embelish. But if you had talked to him like a normal person, he probably wouldn't have called the cops. That's just asking for attention.

Top Bottom