Kouts
    My babies.

DSC_0632.jpg

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I think that was a cop who got the pistol wet and put it in the oven to dry it. I remember a similar story.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think that was a cop who got the pistol wet and put it in the oven to dry it. I remember a similar story.

Yep give a cop a rock and he can find a way to break it,:laugh: There was a Michigan State police Captan that thought his Sig was looking rather bad so he went to hardware store bought a gallon of gloss black paint unloaded his gun left the mag out slide on put it on a wire hanger diped it in the paint twice and then hung it up to dry, (Ture story) needless to say he broght it in monday when he could not get his mag back in or make the slide fuction. :dunno:

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Yep give a cop a rock and he can find a way to break it,:laugh: There was a Michigan State police Captan that thought his Sig was looking rather bad so he went to hardware store bought a gallon of gloss black paint unloaded his gun left the mag out slide on put it on a wire hanger diped it in the paint twice and then hung it up to dry, (Ture story) needless to say he broght it in monday when he could not get his mag back in or make the slide fuction. :dunno:

Proof why some people and firearms just don't mix. Back on topic there has to be more Sig owners than this.....

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I have an X-6. They are so rare, they are not even posted on Sig's website or talked about by anyone.

Ok ok I have a standard P226r DAK but this is my first Sig and I REALLY like this gun.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I have an X-6. They are so rare, they are not even posted on Sig's website or talked about by anyone.

Ok ok I have a standard P226r DAK but this is my first Sig and I REALLY like this gun.

They are posted on the website but they are posted under the new guns and the mastershop pistols. What did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking? Caliber?

This goes out to you westsider:
    pichers1zw7.jpg

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I totally missed the joke:) Congrats on getting the sig. I would sell all of my glocks if I could replace them at a 1:1 ratio. Sadly, I can't.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I totally missed the joke:) Congrats on getting the sig. I would sell all of my glocks if I could replace them at a 1:1 ratio. Sadly, I can't.

I enjoy my Glocks, but you are right. It takes about 1 1/2 Glocks to equal the $$$ of most SIGS. My 2022 was about the same as a Glock, but the 226 Equinox was a whole other story...

Top Bottom