• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think I have the sear spring upside down..from what I hear the tappered end needs to go up...I have it down I think. will switch it around in the AM and see what that does. Thanks.

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Did you get your trigger group sorted out? Hate to see you miss a Appleseed for equipment issues (then again, I always bring two loaners with me for just that situation).

YHJ

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Did you get your trigger group sorted out? Hate to see you miss a Appleseed for equipment issues (then again, I always bring two loaners with me for just that situation).

YHJ

sorry I missed your post.
    I went ahead an ordered a new trigger group{should be here tomorrow} and I will be sending the factory one to a guy over on rim fire central,he is going to see what he can do with it. Ill will be building an LTR for my wife soon and Ill put the reworked trigger group in hers.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Kris, did you find another receiver?

My dad says he may have one in the safe he will give to Billie..he said its all beat up and said something is wrong with it..he said he cant remember if he got rid of it or if it is in the back of the safe,hes gonna look for it this week..but it really doesnt matter what it looks like as all I need is the receiver.
    did you get your rifle sighted in today? if not maybe we can get together one day during the week and get our rifles sighted in{if you get a day off this week that is},Ill have my parts tomorrow for mine.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Feb 24, 2009
    My dad says he may have one in the safe he will give to Billie..he said its all beat up and said something is wrong with it..he said he cant remember if he got rid of it or if it is in the back of the safe,hes gonna look for it this week..but it really doesnt matter what it looks like as all I need is the receiver.
    did you get your rifle sighted in today? if not maybe we can get together one day during the week and get our rifles sighted in{if you get a day off this week that is},Ill have my parts tomorrow for mine.
    I didn't get out. My back is real sore between my shoulders and my arms hurt.
    I think I locked my arms when I tagged that guardrail. Stoopid me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom