• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INDYTEX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    INDY
    Finally took possession of my Glock 23 Third Gen today!!! :D Now I can protect the house, and wait for my little pink piece of paper!!

Glock2.jpg

Glock3.jpg

:rockwoot:

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    you guys are in denial and jealous that XD's have taken glocks spotlight. that being said I'm now more of a sig guy. either way I'm better than glocks:D

disclaimer: I don't hate glocks just the overly smug owners which make up 90% of glock ownership. if it makes you feel better just because XD's are better than glocks doesn't mean glocks suck.

crazyboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    south side indianapolis
    The only reason XD is anything is cause it was something new and springfield payed a lot for it to be plastered everywhere you look so a lot bought just cause of the big bang of OH SOMETHING NEW! there blocky and fits funny. plus the hole safty issue is BS. IF your trained to shoot and operate a firearm in the right manner then you know how to be safe and to care for you weapon.

tgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Congratulations ! Glock 23 was my first handgun. It's been very reliable, never had any problems.

crazyboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    south side indianapolis
    Gander has had some on the north and south side bobs in plainfields gets there sometimes elmors of course if you want to pay the price bradis to. then there is always kentucky at keislers.

Top Bottom