• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    I've been bit!!! I bought a cz 75b limited edition yesterday. The gun is amazing, much better then the witness i had!!! Actually feeds ammo!!! I love it.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Congratulations, it's hard to beat a CZ right out of the box. I had the nickel one that was not only beautiful but a great shooter, the only reason I got rid of it was to buy a Baretta Couger (which is even more accurate). I do like the feel of the CZ better though.. Happy shooting with your new gun.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Consider yourself CZECHNOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR ,oh wise one.another convert on the path of true firearms enlightenment. If you can get past the moostach and hairy legs there women ain't bad either.

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    Consider yourself CZECHNOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR ,oh wise one.another convert on the path of true firearms enlightenment. If you can get past the moostach and hairy legs there women ain't bad either.

I an drink any women pretty!!!!!

All jokes aside I had a witness and it just wasn't half the gun this one is. It wouldn't hollowpoints for hell or high water to save its life. This one did it right out of the box like it was ment too. I jumped up and down cause it was my new carry piece. Im also loving these night sights, ive never really had anything like that before.

And the gun looks great, and since i normally open carry/use a OWB holster it just looks like it fits!!! Now i need to get a new holster but thats for another topic.

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I have owned 5 of them and 2 were stolen or I would have them too. Great Pistols. Really makes me want to buy some of their long guns.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Congratulations. I bought my first CZ this year a 75B also. Great gun, a joy to shoot. Its one of my favorite guns.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Congrats. I have the CZ 75BD, and love it. My shooting mentor and I went out to the range shortly after I bought it at the 1500. We set up targets at the 7 yard pistol range, and after I got the feel for it, I handed it over to my friend. He proceeded to take one shot, double action, dead center of the bulls-eye. He handed it back to me and said, "Here, I know what I can do with it now."

The pistol was much more accurate than I was right out of the box, and my friend who's been shooting for his entire life was able to show me exactly how accurate it really was.

You'll like it.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Dad bought me a 75B, in a .40 when I was in the service. Probably the most accurate .40 I have ever owned. The. I traded for a CZ 40P, because it had a decocker, I'm not fond of manual safties. Did some research and found that the 40P, was the aftermath of a deal gone wrong with Colt. It was the slide of one model, and the frame of another model. Needeless to say it was a fail, and had a lot of problems with it. Traded it and another gun for my Xd. I would love to have another with a decocker. However there prices are starting to get high. Used to be able to get them brand new for around $400-$450. Great gun though, I miss it!

rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    I just bought my first CZ as well. 75 P07 Duty. Have not shot it yet. It fit my hand perfectly.

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Congrats! The only reason I don't have one is that my old full-sized Witness 9x19 has always fed everything I stuck in it, hit where I pointed it and is long paid for. Next you need to try a 97B!

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    The last time I checked KS&E was the area CZ dist. Talk to darrell and he can order you one. They gave me a deal on a unfire LNIB CZ 97b. When i bought my CZ 83 they were the cheapest around by $25. Ed told me once he talks to the rep on wensdays.

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    Claddagh them old witnesses will feed anything you put in them, the new ones wont, from my experience with them.

I bought my gun from whittakers in Owensburo and they had a normal cz up there plain jane for 498 a stainless(polished) for 603 and a limited for 676. didnt check the other models

Ive shot it some and it was great, most accurate pistol ive owned in an automatic, with a couple revolvers being much more accurate(they wasnt match revolvers).

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    kcw12: When I bought my old Witness, "real" CZ's were very hard to find and the few that'd managed to slip in from Canada or Europe were ridiculously expensive. The magazine articles from the late Col. Cooper et al had gotten me curious to see what all the fooraw over the design was about, so when I ran across a LNIB Witness with two full-cap mags and the "Wonderfinish" at Bradi's for $225, I had to grab it.

Haven't regretted it a minute since. After more than 8K rds it still looks good and has always been about as reliable as gravity.

My first 'real' CZ was the 97B in .45 ACP. Like Skeeter's pal once said about the original Dan Wesson M14 revolvers, "Wal, it ain't the purtiest thang I ever seen, 'til you pull the trigger; then she gits bee-yootiful!".

Top Bottom