• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    :rockwoot: Can't wait to get some Mosins shipped straight to my door. Only took a month to get it after sending the forms in. I guess all I really want for Christmas now is money. :ar15:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Thats cool! How did you go about delivering a copy to your local CLEO? I've had the papers for awhile now, and just recently got them filled out, but have not sent anything away yet.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Thats cool! How did you go about delivering a copy to your local CLEO? I've had the papers for awhile now, and just recently got them filled out, but have not sent anything away yet.

I just sent the CLEO copy straight to the local sheriff. Some people send a cover letter just stating their intent to collect and the sheriff doesnt have to do anything. I did pay by credit card I have read that some people who paid by check had to wait a lot longer.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I just went to the Porter County Sheriff's Dept. and dropped them off. I told the lady there what they were and she said she would take care of it. ....Done. Got my license about 6 weeks later.:rockwoot:

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    C&R Forum

Thought you might find this helpful/interesting, in case you don't already know about it:

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

Under the "C&R License Issues" thread, there is a topic called, "Importers/Distributors list." It has a bunch of dealers that specialize in or carry a lot of C&R eligible stuff.

Also, check with online stores, sometimes they offer discounts to dealers. IE: BROWNELLS.com

Welcome to the world of "Crufflers."

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Congratulations!

I've had mine for awhile and I also love being able to have firearms and cases of ammo delivered to my door.

Good luck w/ it.

Doug

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Congratulations! If I had more money, mine would be getting more of a workout too! But there are a lot of other perks to having a C&R. That's a quick turn around too.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Congrats!

AIMSurplus is probably my favorite for quality arms, but there are plenty of others if you check out that list. You can also now buy right off of sites like gunboards.com.

Hope you don't go broke like I did. LOL

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If you have a C&R, can you do gun transfers for anyone? IE guys buys an AR off gunbroker, and I have a C&R, could I do the transfer?

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    If you have a C&R, can you do gun transfers for anyone? IE guys buys an AR off gunbroker, and I have a C&R, could I do the transfer?
    No, it for personal collection of guns on the C&R list, not as a 01FFL, ie. for business. I guess you could get an AR off of gunbroker, but I suspect it would be a rather expensive one:)!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom