• ...and so much more!
  • ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    Delaware Machine Lowers

I was at Prarie Creek Pawn (years ago it was 5 points) in Muncie and Adam has the Del Mach Lowers for $110! They are really sweet and I am going to buy at least 2 of them to support our local economy!
    The phone number is 765-288-2844

Last edited:

Flatlander.54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Parker City
    New member here and I just learned today at my local gun shop about Delaware Machinery making AR lowers...thats too cool. I only wish I had known it earlier as I am currently waiting on parts to arrive to build up my first AR. I would have liked to have suppourted a local business in the process. I will deffinately be looking into getting some of their lowers for future builds though.
    Couple questions about them....Can you buy direct from Delaware Machine? And does anyone have some pics of one? Thanks fr any help guys.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    New member here and I just learned today at my local gun shop about Delaware Machinery making AR lowers...thats too cool. I only wish I had known it earlier as I am currently waiting on parts to arrive to build up my first AR. I would have liked to have suppourted a local business in the process. I will deffinately be looking into getting some of their lowers for future builds though.
    Couple questions about them....Can you buy direct from Delaware Machine? And does anyone have some pics of one? Thanks fr any help guys.

Delaware sells through FFL's only. They make a quality product and are selling at a compeditive price at most places. Beautiful surface finish, exceed mil specs, and great support to customers.

Top Bottom