Got a letter from Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield today.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Obama lied when he said I could keep my current insurance plan.

I left my job and found out that I was not eligible for Cobra because the company had fewer than 20 employees and then I asked about insurance portability and was told that the employer had to have > 50 employees to be eligible for insurance portability through Obamacare. This was through the insurance agency that my former employer used. However, they were able to hook me up with a short term plan as The new insurance with my new employer kicked 13 days after I started.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Got a letter from Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield today.
    "To meet the requirements of the new laws.
    your current healthcare plan is no longer going to be offered."

Of course they are offering a plan to fit the notACA that is available for only $200 a month more, that's only $ 2400 more a year ,Yipeeee.

[video=youtube_share;wfl55GgHr5E]http://youtu.be/wfl55GgHr5E[/video]

Clearly OP you are a liar! In this video above O can NOT be wrong. He is never wrong. So since he can't be wrong you must be and thus the liar label for you.
    :faint:

What Obama meant was that he wouldn't take your insurance away from you.
    He didn't say he wouldn't make rules that make it impossible for your company to offer you coverage at the old rate. The only reason your insurance is changing is because the greedy insurance company isn't willing to lose money on every policy.

You must get over this idea of listening to what progressives say; you must discern what they mean.

:+1: And this is why in a few years we need a single one pay system run by the .gov because all these greedy insurance companies are pulling one over us by raising rates! :faint:

(purple if you need it on that one INGO) :xmad:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Our company had the yearly benefits meeting last week prior to open enrollment. They took away the most expensive plan (highest premium, lowest deductible) for a new, much cheaper plan. They said they created this new plan to comply with the ACA. The other plans' premiums did go up but I think it was less than $20 a month. For this though, we get better dental coverage. We were told that the company is eating quite a bit of the extra cost of implementing the ACA. The only other increase was the "penalty" for insuring a spouse that also has insurance through their employer. That increase was $25/month or $300/year.

That new plan, for a single employee with no dependents, can cost as little as $15/month.

Here's the fun part that you are not thinking about: "The company is eating most of the cost" Right?? So they will either have to charge more for what they produce - or it will come out of future employee expense - i.e. future raises. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    My family is currently under my Anthem plan offered through my employer, haven't been notified of any changes...due to re enroll in benefits soon so who knows.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Is every member on INGO under Anthem? I'm in that group as well, but what other companies are out there to compete and possibly drive down costs?

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I currently pay $7.00 per hour for insurance every hour I work (if I work 40hrs = $280.00) last year I worked 2961 hours. I have seven children and a wife and really don't want to see what anthem is going to want next year. Perhaps I should sit at home on my ass and let saint obama take care of me. This is my first Saturday off since june. I currently pay more than all of the people in the article but when we had #7 in March the bill was around $65,000.00 so I can't ***** too much. God has blessed us with these people that I don't deserve and the awesome responsibility of raising them. In the past when I needed more money God has brought me OT (getting tired God, beards mostly gray now). Have a little faith people the dumbass in the oval office is not all powerful and things that don't work well tend to fall apart, in this case entropy is our friend.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    I also have anthem through work. We were notified that when the new year starts in January our out of pocket costs for family coverage will be increasing from $3000 yearly to $9000 in order to keep from being a "Cadillac plan" under obamacare. Thanks for the change Mr president.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    All to make the middle class disappear. We, as the middle class, keep paying the price for the entitled! I for one will not comply nor pay any penalties. This is illegal and will be filing a class action lawsuit the second they try to penalize me. If u comply u are accepting their terms. I urge u all to give a big middle finger to this erosion of our rights

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    dont_blame_me_i_voted_for_ron_paul_sticker-re7c015f8449f43d6978f006fb89b1045_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg

Top Bottom