• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PhilB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2010
    Randolph Co.
    A week late but I'll forgive my wife since it didn't come in until today. She got me a Ruger SR22. Awfully funny that it fits her hand so well.:D

RugerSR22.jpg

Now all I have to do it wait for my son to get up (he works nights) and I can try it out. I don't think he'd appreciate me shooting 20ft from his bedroom window after he worked 14hrs last night.:laugh:

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    A week late but I'll forgive my wife since it didn't come in until today. She got me a Ruger SR22. Awfully funny that it fits her hand so well.:D

RugerSR22.jpg

Now all I have to do it wait for my son to get up (he works nights) and I can try it out. I don't think he'd appreciate me shooting 20ft from his bedroom window after he worked 14hrs last night.:laugh:

I don't know, that would be the best alarm clock for me!

PhilB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2010
    Randolph Co.
    I have a Sr22 and its a blast to shoot. Broke it in with cci stingers. Congrats on the birthday present.

I'm hoping it will eat bulk ammo as well as my M&P22. It has almost 1000 rounds thru it and hasn't had any problems digesting the cheap stuff. I got rid of a nice 22/45 Ruger cause it only liked the premium ammo like CCI. From what I've read the SR22 is not picky about ammo so my hopes are high. My wife has been eyeing it more than she usually does a new gun so I'm a little worried.:D

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    congrats, this gun is on my list as well. My cousin was going to get one, but they were sold out at the time, so he ended up with the M&P22, that's a nice gun, but I still want one of these.

Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I bought my wife one and after 400 rounds and a feed ramp polish I did with the Dremel, it will eat any ammo.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I just picked one of these up today ($289 at ZX in Goshen) and while I haven't put a lot through it yet, I've got to say it's dynamite to shoot. Nice and easy breakdown too. I picked up a 550 pack of Winchester at Walmart to run through it and have every intention of wasting it all by the end of the weekend. :)

Top Bottom