• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The other topics are irrelevant to me, carrying firearms openly has been a warm topic for generations and generations in this country. It will always be a warm topic in this country. Simply put, if it was covered most if not all issues with carrying would never come to the business and public eye.

Personally I really could care less about how a person carries a firearm.
    Really myself could care less.

But I will admit, sometimes when I see someone OC'ing in a obliviously intimating way, it does make me wonder, does that person truly understand he is doing more damage to the cause than helping.
    I've always felt that carrying a firearm also come with the responsibility of being a sound responsable adult, and I believe being a responsable carrier of a firearm doesn't include making most others in public uncomfortable with the way I carry.

Squirrel, I hardly ever agree with anything you say and this is not an exception.

I have never obviously suggested intimacy with anyone unless you really see this as a phallic symbol and it turns you on. In which case, Back away very slowly.

This post proves that I an able to respond, I'm also able to reason in case you want me to be reasonable.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Excuse me, when was the last time kitchen help delivered your meal instead of your waitress? think about it.

I would have left Immediately.

By the way kid charge that meal to the idiot who made that policy, have a terrible day. I'll let my friends know not to come here either.

Oh Lord of non existent punctuation, missed quotes, dangling participles and inappropriate capitalization, thou should not cast stones. Attend the beam in thy own eye before the mote in thine neighbors' eye.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Oh Lord of non existent punctuation, missed quotes, dangling participles and inappropriate capitalization, thou should not cast stones. Attend the beam in thy own eye before the mote in thine neighbors' eye.

I new you wood half a pithy com bak. U r da won.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom