• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So you have never made deal where it benefited you in anyway? Just because I am going to make a couple dollars on a firearm does not mean I am a crook. I wouldn't trust anyone I don't know around my family (especially someone i met on the interwebz), but that is just me.
    I don't bend friends over a barrel no. You chose money over community. That's your choice. Good for YOU. I try to look out for others. Maybe that's why I'm no good at business. I always tried to hook everyone up. But I can see a difference in screwing someone and making a couple bucks

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    So you have never made deal where it benefited you in anyway? Just because I am going to make a couple dollars on a firearm does not mean I am a crook. I wouldn't trust anyone I don't know around my family (especially someone i met on the interwebz), but that is just me.
    No one is calling you a crook, they're saying that you're not a guy.

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    how could they stop him?

Impeachment, primarily.

Though if our Founding Fathers were here today, there would be some people being drug out into the street.

according to the Daily Caller they're still going forward with it

Republicans Expected To Approve Lawsuit Against Obama This Week | The Daily Caller

Whoopdy-doo. A lawsuit against a lawless executive, to be submitted to a politically appointed judiciary full of activist judges. I'm sure that will go well.

I'm torn between the need to say "enough" and impeach the bastard, or letting him continue to sh*t the bed and try to pick up the Senate next round. Impeaching him in the House would be a cakewalk, but the Senate trial would go over like a fart in church. So, it would be doing it for the principle; Congress has no principle anymore, hence it isn't happening.

At the very least they should pass a law confiscating his Nobel Peace Prize, f*cking travesty that was...

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Russian, chinese, romanian, egyptian, bulgarian, the early 90's were the best, now it's all gone to hell.

meh, the early 90s were good for *pricing*, but the current (well, before 2 weeks ago) availability right now is better than I've ever seen it. So many options, so many countries, so many things available now that weren't then.

the only thing that sucks about now are: No chinese aks or ammo, No barrels, no cheap kits, and prices are higher (hell, prices are higher on EVERYTHING)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I think they are worth every penny. Compared to what neutered Saiga 12s and converted Saiga 12s have been going for, compared to all the additional features of the V12, its a no brainer. Plus, my V12s have eaten every type of ammo I've thrown at them with out a hiccup.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not one point did I call you or the general public a bunch of idiots. I'm not the one who is getting butt hurt over a guy posting a gun on the classifieds. There are plenty of people out there who have money to burn, if you are not then Im guessing you wont be making an offer on my rifle..

...and three weeks later, it's still still sitting in the classified. :rolleyes:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    ...and three weeks later, it's still still sitting in the classified. :rolleyes:

I've waited WAY longer than that to sell things before. Not all of us are in a rush and need the cash. Maybe his listed price is his value on it and he'd rather keep it if it were listed for any less. Regardless, he can list it for whatever he wants. If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

Last edited:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    ^ As the old proverb goes, "You can't have your cake and eat it too". You should be able to ask whatever you want for your rifle, but he should also have the right to criticize it if he finds it unreasonable. This site is primarily a forum, so it only makes sense someone might make mention of what they perceive as price gouging. If you don't want the critisim, list it in a more anonymous fashion such as Gunbroker or Armslist.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    wonder if arsenal saw this coming, wasnt it like 2 years ago they stopped importing saigas and started making their own receivers?

Me thinks you are confusing Arsenal INC. Las Vegas, arsenalinc.com, US manufacturer and importer of the finest and most authentic examples of the time proven assault rifle design which is only the importation/wholesale sales arm of Arsenal, with Arsenal manufacturing in Bulgaria. Arsenal Bulgaria Arsenal History Has been in business in some form or another since 1878 and has been making AKs and receivers for a good long while. Also all Arsenal SLG- models are converted Saigas. The SLR- and SAM- models are built on Arsenal made receivers. So you could infact buy an Arsenal built Saiga up to the time they sold out do to the embargo just this year.

So no I doubt they saw this coming any more than any of us did. But hopefully they realize the gap created and step up their import to fill it.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    After Newtown, I think the AK industry was more concerned about Obama banning AK importation all together by Executive Order, then because of political backlash from anything Putin did.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Some dealers are trying to create a panic to butt rape their customers. There's still plenty of russian AK's at good prices for now. I'm keeping an eye on the gun dealers who run them up and they will never get a dime from me no matter how good the deal is.

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    It may just be my perception, but at the 1500 last week, there seemed to be fewer AK s than normal. Then again, this seemed to be a smaller show than normal. The October show might have more.

Top Bottom