• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Out hunting this evening and saw another hunter walk across my property line but stop short at one of my NO Trespassing signs. He looked at it for a second then turned around the way he came.:)

blackoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Out hunting this evening and saw another hunter walk across my property line but stop short at one of my NO Trespassing signs. He looked at it for a second then turned around the way he came.:)
    I know it's hard to believe from all the negative things you see posted about trespassing during gun season, but there are actually good people still in this world that gun hunt. I think one was hunting near you this evening.:yesway:

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    The thing is he should have known where the line was to start with. But it seems your sign worked. I have really not had problems the past couple years thankfully.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    trespassers%20will%20be%20shot.jpg

blackoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    The thing is he should have known where the line was to start with. But it seems your sign worked. I have really not had problems the past couple years thankfully.
    I would think the sign would be at, or on the property line. I have found this to be the best place to put them. Any place else is pointless if you are wanting to keep them from entering your ground

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Good for him, too many time hunters are given a bad rap because of poachers and John Q Public is never taught the difference.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I've been on some property that didn't have fence lines and I was with a friend (it was his father in law's land we were on). He said it wouldn't be a problem if we went on the land next to his father in law's because they were good friends and nobody else was allowed to be on there. Without a couple orange ribbons we wouldn't have known the property line and no, even though we had the ok we didn't hunt their land.

Top Bottom