0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Com-BlockAmmunition004.jpg

Com-BlockAmmunition003.jpg

YugoAmmo.jpg

YugoAmmo2.jpg

YugoAmmo3.jpg

You are looking at a total of 4,280 rounds of ammunition from J&G Sales that was delivered Friday. 2 cases of 7.62 X 39 MM Yugo at 1,260 rounds per sealed lead lined case, and 2 cases of 7.62 X 54 MM Bulgarian at 880 rounds per wooden crate, (2 sealed 440 round tins). I just checked and they appear to be out of the Bulgarian 7.62 X 54 MM, but they do have some Russian avaliable. The Yugo 7.62 X 39 MM is in my opinion the best AK-47 ammunition currently avaliable. It is on sale for only $199.95 per case if you buy 2 cases or more. This ammo is corrosive, but that is not an issue as the AK-47 was designed around corrosive ammo. A bottle of Windex will neutralize any and all of the corrosiveness of this ammo at the range until you can do a proper cleaning at home.

I'm going to grab several more cases of this stuff because Hussein could easily stop it's importation with an Executive Order, much like Bush 41 did with the importation of the Norinco AK-47 models. Those were some of the best AK-47's ever manufactured. If that were to take place, the only domestic AK-47 ammunition would be avaliable from Federal and Hornady and both are very expensive.

J&G Sales are excellent to deal with. No one, and I mean NO ONE ships faster! I ordered this ammunition at 2:30 PM Thursday afternoon. The UPS man rang my doorbell at 1:00 PM Friday the next day! The only way I could have gotten it quicker is by private jet with a courier. Melanie rattlecanned the Yugo ammo with some light green paint we had. They came out looking a lot cleaner. Bill T.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    How did he bash the President here?

Executive order is one way to circumvent the availability of foreign ammo. That is fact, not fear.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    How did he bash the President here?

Executive order is one way to circumvent the availability of foreign ammo. That is fact, not fear.

A fact we're all well aware of. A fact we discuss semi-regularly. I've really grown tired of the "Hussein" this and "Osama" that. It adds nothing to the conversation and just generally degrades the tone of conversation and the image of the board.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    A fact we're all well aware of. A fact we discuss semi-regularly. I've really grown tired of the "Hussein" this and "Osama" that. It adds nothing to the conversation and just generally degrades the tone of conversation and the image of the board.

This thread wasn't started by me to entertain your thoughts, and or what you've apparently "grown tired of". The fact is I dislike our current President. In fact I'm totally disgusted by him would be a more accurate statement. He is no friend to gun owners, or lovers of freedom and self reliance in this great nation. The fact of the matter is he was elected by stupid white people who voted for him to prove they were not "racist". My only question is who are they going to vote for next time to prove they are not idiot's?

The last time I looked Hussein was his middle name. My middle name is Allen. You can call me that any time you wish. Bill T.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Do you have a link for the ammo and do they sell other calibers? Yeah, I know how to use Google, but I'm trying to keep this thread open.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Do you have a link for the ammo and do they sell other calibers? Yeah, I know how to use Google, but I'm trying to keep this thread open.

J&G Sales

This is their website. From here you can click on any of the pages of guns and ammunition they offer, (column on the left side). Most all are at very good prices. I have purchased several different model AK-47's from them. All are very good weapons. Bill T.

Richard47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    This thread wasn't started by me to entertain your thoughts, and or what you've apparently "grown tired of". The fact is I dislike our current President. In fact I'm totally disgusted by him would be a more accurate statement. He is no friend to gun owners, or lovers of freedom and self reliance in this great nation. The fact of the matter is he was elected by stupid white people who voted for him to prove they were not "racist". My only question is who are they going to vote for next time to prove they are not idiot's?

The last time I looked Hussein was his middle name. My middle name is Allen. You can call me that any time you wish. Bill T.

Although it has nothing to do with the Ammo subject, your rant about Obama being no "friend" to gunnies, and the majority of the American voters being stupid people does nothing to establish your credibility. In fact, for gunnies Obama has so far been better than President Bush, who didn't gibve a damn about your personal freedom. You have as much credibility as a paid Fox "contributor". :rolleyes: Most conservative have gotten beyond this stuff.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Although it has nothing to do with the Ammo subject, your rant about Obama being no "friend" to gunnies, and the majority of the American voters being stupid people does nothing to establish your credibility. In fact, for gunnies Obama has so far been better than President Bush, who didn't gibve a damn about your personal freedom. You have as much credibility as a paid Fox "contributor". :rolleyes: Most conservative have gotten beyond this stuff.

follow me here to discuss this further. Dont crap in others threads, you wanna discuss this? lets do it here

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tinue_this_conversation_here.html#post1536276

Top Bottom