• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    I have a HD 12 gauge I want to buy a pistol grip for. Before you knock me, the pistol grip will be for plinking, not for HD. That being said, I need something that will be comfortable to shoot a lot of rounds through in a single sitting. I see things about overmold and such, but have no experience in pistol grips, so I thought I would ask the Experts on INGO!!

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Are you looking for a stock with a pistol grip? Or just the pistol grip by itself?

I would be open to both options, but my intended use was just plinking with the pistol grip at the range.

My only setback with the adjustable stock and pistol grip is the price. I don't really want to spend $100 on it. I posted for one in the WTB section to no avail.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    a pistol grip for. Before you knock me, the pistol grip will be for plinking,

Pistol grip only for plinking sounds like a horrible idea. This will not be comfortable for extended range sessions.

Pistol grip + stock probably wouldn't be too bad, but i don't really see any advantage over a standard shotgun stock.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    One of my shotguns is setup with pistol grip only. While I understand most people's issues with this setup I have to say it is very controlable and not bad at all to shoot. I am not disagreeing with some of the concerns, but I do not have a problem with the pistol grip only. That being said, as far as plinking with it at the range I don't really think that is the best setup. Sure it isn't bad to shoot and is controlable, but it would not be fun for extended range time. Just my :twocents:

Syxxthkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    try a company called copstock, they had a really tough one i got for a remington i have, its heavy duty, has a pistolgrip and a folding stock that can be removed

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let me know when you plan your range trip.... I'll bring the :popcorn:

shotgunkickp1.gif

:D

Top Bottom