• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Midsouth Shooter Supply sent me an email this morning advising that my back ordered Hornady Critical Defense .380 ammo was in. It's still shown as being out of stock on the website but it's encouraging that they have some and are filling back orders. Wish I'd ordered more than 2 boxes now.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Midsouth Shooter Supply sent me an email this morning advising that my back ordered Hornady Critical Defense .380 ammo was in. It's still shown as being out of stock on the website but it's encouraging that they have some and are filling back orders. Wish I'd ordered more than 2 boxes now.

how long ago did you order it. I've been seeing it pretty often at the gun shows for a while now..

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I haven't seen much in the way of testing on the 380 Critical Defense ammo; aside from the mfg. claims. Has anyone else?

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    It's an article. He refers to "tests". Doesn't provide any data of his own.

The 10 inches of penetration was his own...But, yeah, nothing detailed.

Crap, I gave you the wrong link anyway. I just did a quick search and remembered this guy. He has two different articles of the same "tests". One I linked below is a little more detailed. This is the one I read months ago. Still not much out there though. Sorry I cannot be of much help.

A Critical Choice

Last edited:

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Dick's here in Lafayette had 2 boxes earlier today. I asked how much since there was no sticker and the guy behind the counter said $25 a box. No thanks.

Top Bottom