• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Ever so often someone does something that goes unoticed. The only ones who know are those involved and the good Lord above.

Yesterday I worked a car crash where a young girl had transfered her license plates to another car and had no proof of insurance.
    According to Indiana law she cannot drive the car until insurance is proven. I had to call two hooks, one for her and one for the car she hit. When the wrecker driver arrived I explained the situation.

I played middle man for the girl and wrecker driver. This poor little girl was polite and mannerly. Here's where I got a lump in my throat. After I told her what the fee for the wrecker and the storage was going to be; it knocked the wind out of her sails. The wrecker driver, noticing this, nodded for me to come to him. He asked where she lived and if he could take the car to her house. I then told girl the car was going to her house to avoid a storage fee and admonished her not to drive it until insured. After doing this the driver told me to let the girl know there would be no fee. I told her to take her tow and storage and put that toward her insurance.

Brandon Stanley of Stanley Towing, Martinsville Indiana, you get a big thumbs up. May God bless ya.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    With all the negative threads that we see its really nice to read a story about someone just helping another person out. His good deed not only helped the girl out but made me feel a little better about this holiday season also. :yesway:

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Ever so often someone does something that goes unoticed. The only ones who know are those involved and the good Lord above.

Yesterday I worked a car crash where a young girl had transfered her license plates to another car and had no proof of insurance.
    According to Indiana law she cannot drive the car until insurance is proven. I had to call two hooks, one for her and one for the car she hit. When the wrecker driver arrived I explained the situation.

I played middle man for the girl and wrecker driver. This poor little girl was polite and mannerly. Here's where I got a lump in my throat. After I told her what the fee for the wrecker and the storage was going to be; it knocked the wind out of her sails. The wrecker driver, noticing this, nodded for me to come to him. He asked where she lived and if he could take the car to her house. I then told girl the car was going to her house to avoid a storage fee and admonished her not to drive it until insured. After doing this the driver told me to let the girl know there would be no fee. I told her to take her tow and storage and put that toward her insurance.

Brandon Stanley of Stanley Towing, Martinsville Indiana, you get a big thumbs up. May God bless ya.
    Thats a good story.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Great story and it actually doesn't surprise me. Those are the guys I use for towing - great guys. I have their card in my wallet always.

If you need a tow - they are reasonable and definitely helped work around me!

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    A young, probably attractive girl getting a break from a couple of guys. Is that so rare?

Now had he done this to a 4' tall, middle aged 300 lb man in a dirty muscle shirt and a rusty 4x4.... that would have been a miracle worth reporting about! :)

Top Bottom