• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    I'm gonna try a Lone Wolf conversion barrel in my Glock 27. I found Midway has them for $99.99, so I thought why not? I have an ample supply of 9MM ammo anyway. I'll get it ordered this weekend and post how it does later on.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The two that I owned previously both worked good. I have a new one in the safe that I need to try out.

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    Is the Lone Wolf barrel a good option to shoot lead bullets in the Glock? I'm running low on jacketed bullets, and I'm considering trying lead. I've shot lead in revolvers, but never in a semi auto. Any issues to watch for with after market barrels?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Is the Lone Wolf barrel a good option to shoot lead bullets in the Glock? I'm running low on jacketed bullets, and I'm considering trying lead. I've shot lead in revolvers, but never in a semi auto. Any issues to watch for with after market barrels?

My understanding is that you can shoot lead in these.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks Vert, do you think this is the best choice in aftermarket barrels, or is another maker a better buy?

Hopefully somebody else more knowledgeable will fill in the gaps. I have owned two lone wolf barrels previously and have a third in the safe. The first two worked flawlessly, the third is brand new. Lone wolf was the least cost of the after market barrels. My only complaint is the stupid wolf logo that looks horrible. Well worth an extra $15 to get the barrels blind marked.

I have heard good things about the other aftermarket barrels as well.

Top Bottom