• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Don’t fret this year about the election. The Sachs/Drone ticket offers the perfect pairing of the corporate elite and the Military-Industrial Complex. The banks will be too big to fail, and the military will be too big to believe. Sachs pinky-promises not to support any of the corporatist policies that make up his short political career. Drone offers to keep you safe under a blanket of security and airstrikes. Sachs promises a balanced budget by the year 2170. This is a team of go-getters who will help us bring America back! I know I’m excited, are you!?

525849_402087643162076_432060189_n.jpg

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    The release of your hand-pasted newsletter and photocopied manifesto looms ever closer... Then, maybe THEN the masses will accept your well-crafted message...

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    :wrongdoor:

Romneywise the clown usually prefers to eat children, so when I vote for him in November, at least I'll be safe. VampireSquid could die, as he is half squid, thus not immortal, and we would be left with Drone running the show. No thanks. I do wonder who will be the Clown's running mate...that kid with the switchblade, maybe?

If the rumors about a Rambone hand-crafted newsletter are true, I recommend naming it The Weekly Bone. You could even reveal a conspiracy "bone" every week until you've built a "skeleton" inside of a closet, and on the final issue, blow the lid off of a gigantic conspiracy, thus bringing a skeleton out of a closet.

:joke:

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    :wrongdoor:

Romneywise the clown usually prefers to eat children, so when I vote for him in November, at least I'll be safe. VampireSquid could die, as he is half squid, thus not immortal, and we would be left with Drone running the show. No thanks. I do wonder who will be the Clown's running mate...that kid with the switchblade, maybe?

If the rumors about a Rambone hand-crafted newsletter are true, I recommend naming it The Weekly Bone. You could even reveal a conspiracy "bone" every week until you've built a "skeleton" inside of a closet, and on the final issue, blow the lid off of a gigantic conspiracy, thus bringing a skeleton out of a closet.

:joke:

I would def subscribe. But at one bone a week, it would take a couple years to compleate each "bone-afied" conspiracy.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change
    courage to change the things I can
    and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time
    Enjoying one moment at a time
    Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace.

Words to live by, ram go out and enjoy life it is SO short.:yesway:

Top Bottom