• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Can you carry at the comdey club? Any other restrictions to carrying downtown indy? Don't go there enough to know. Thanks.
    Going to Crackers.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    CC at crackers should not be an issue.

I am not sure about OC,

other than that I don't think you will have issues if you stick to the restaurants or bars. The monument is closed so that isn't an issue. the capitol and court house i would stay away from them.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    CC at crackers should not be an issue.

I am not sure about OC,

other than that I don't think you will have issues if you stick to the restaurants or bars. The monument is closed so that isn't an issue. the capitol and court house i would stay away from them.

OK That's what I was wondering. Haven't been downtown except for Dr. visits during the day. YEah crackers and a restaurant is about all we'll be going to. Just hate the thought of not having it on me.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    There are no LAWS on carrying in bars or a comedy club downtown. However, the bars will likely restrict firearms on the premesis, but they aint gots to know. I carried at downtown bars last weekend (stayed sober).

Carry concealed. None of the bars or anyplace I'm aware of downtown does patdowns.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    There are no LAWS on carrying in bars or a comedy club downtown. However, the bars will likely restrict firearms on the premesis, but they aint gots to know. I carried at downtown bars last weekend (stayed sober).

Carry concealed. None of the bars or anyplace I'm aware of downtown does patdowns.

I've seen Club Six and Club Blu both do pat-downs on occasion. They don't seem to do it everyday as procedure, but rather when something big is going on downtown (i.e. Expo, Moto GP, Circle City Classic, etc).

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I know there are no detectors or anything at crackers and no searches so you should be fine. Love that place by the way have fun

jeep911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    nuthing says one cant carry but CC is best so u dont make the owners mad or anything. enjoy

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I second the Crackers being a ton of fun.
    Hope you tried their cheese bread! It's insane.

I also second CC. There's no law against it in these places...
    But at their discretion in a place like that... OC'ing will probably have them asking you to leave.

Top Bottom