• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mustang380gal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Ohio's Amish Country
    I voted in our small town in Ohio. Hubby and I ate a pre-vote breakfast, then stood in line for an hour before we could cast our ballots to save our Liberty.

Here's hoping Ohio has sense enough to cast out the lawlessness coming from the White House. If no other reason existed for their removal, Benghazi would be enough.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    FAD3BA33-7D7B-4927-8AA7-16B429AE366B-4759-000004E5D55FE551.jpg

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Voted Early... Was not allowed to vote often...

Turnout was much higher in conservative Marshall County than I have ever seen. Hope the Republicans are as motivated throughout the country.

My sticker is stuck to the mirror in my car. It will be there until is falls off.

Voting! Another way to support and defend the Constitution!

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Just back from polls with wife and 18 yr old son to have him vote first time. line was 2 hours long:noway:

They only had 2 voting machines.:rolleyes:

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Woke up this morning and posted my one and only political comment on Facebook. I try to keep my FB account pretty clean and just share pics of my son, hunting/fishing pictures, or stuff about cooking on my Big Green Egg. Felt compelled this morning to urge friends/family who are as disenchanted with the two party system as I am to vote Gary Johnson.

It's amazing how many people say they want a fiscally conservative/ socially liberal choice. But I will be surprised if Johnson can pull the 5% number.

But I feel good knowing I voted my conscious. And it only took 25 minutes this morning.

Regardless of who we vote for, I am happy every year I vote and realize how blessed we are to have that right.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I took my 12 year old son with me when I went to the polls this morning. He looked down the list of candidates on the ballet and asked, "Who's Gary Johnson?". I replied, "Exactly!" :D

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    It took about 5 minutes to get in and out to vote. I don't wear the sticker on my clothes because the adhesive will sometimes leave a sticky residue.

P1210827a66.jpg

Last edited:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I voted. Waited in line for 40 minutes, 37 people ahead of me! And got griped at by some old lady.

I also OC'd!

They didnt hand out stickers for some reason...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Dropped my daughter off at school, walked around to they gym, filled in one circle, put the ballot in the counter and walked out with a smile.

Top Bottom