• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yeah!! lol just messing with ya. Its just funny to see someone bashing the Colts on a Indiana gun owners forum. I think that where he was heading.

It make a forum real exciting if everyone agreed with each other, guess. If someone doesn't like my thread, they are free to not click on it. Better yet, they can put me on their ignore list.

I'm still waiting for someone to prove my position wrong.

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    It make a forum real exciting if everyone agreed with each other, guess. If someone doesn't like my thread, they are free to not click on it. Better yet, they can put me on their ignore list.

true they can.....as you have the option to move.

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hornadylnl said:

true they can.....as you have the option to move.

Trust me, if I lived in a donut county, I would have moved out. I guess if Indiana bans guns, you can just move to another state. If they can trash your property rights, why can't they trash your gun rights?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I would have started it this week, but I'm down in Florida on vacation (will be heading home early for a funeral), and only getting online via hardwire connection every few hours. ;)

Lucky you. I was in Florida in June and can't wait to get back. We had hoped to go back in Oct. but it didn't work out. It was depressing looking at our weather here and what it was down there that week.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks! We're down in Destin. Never been here before, but we like it so far. The weather has been cool and raining so far, but we're hoping for a couple of nice days tomorrow and tuesday before we head back for the funeral.

Would like to get a round of golf in tomorrow, and hoping to get over to the Air Force Museum just off of Eglin AFB, which is a few miles away.

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Trust me, if I lived in a donut county, I would have moved out. I guess if Indiana bans guns, you can just move to another state. If they can trash your property rights, why can't they trash your gun rights?

You're right I can and would, and I see where you are coming from. I don't like the idea of them taking my property any more than you do. In the same sense does that mean that I am gonna move to Canada because now they are going to punish me if I do not have or better yet cannot afford health care? I mean no ill will, just a good debate. We all have to stick together and remind these schmucks in government that they work for "We The People" not for big business.

Top Bottom