• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    To #18 very well put. At least granny saved her own life. Which at the time is what she was looking to do.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Really, your questioning me? Your a joke.. Do you think Im glad I shot someone? Do you think I should be bragging about taking a life? I dont have to prove anything to you, if you dont believe me then so be it... To answer your question... NO , I was not getting beat with a stick, I was getting stabbed by one person and kicked by another. Thats as far as im going with the story.. Having said all that the point blank shot was an easy one..

Whatever dude.

Easiest thing in the world is to come on the Internet and claim all sorts of "experiences." Happens all the time.

Maybe you are the one who's telling the "real deal" and I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but confusing your experience with that of someone else is still armchair quarterbacking. When you can compile dozens to hundreds of actual incidents (something that folk like Ayoob have done) and can pick out the commonalities and the exceptions, then we can see whether the armchair quarterbacking has merit.

Until then it's just another Monday Morning quarterback talking about if only you'd been there.

Top Bottom