• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Going to be tough to watch it tonight. Kids will be at grandmas house and we are going to a hot tub suite.

What to do.....what to do.......

"Well honey, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The Cubs haven't won a world series game since before John Moses Browning invented the 1911. This is rarer than your mom not making you mad.

Yeah. I'll probably be listening from the parking lot of the motel.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I think I'm just really good at liking baseball. I've only been watching for 2 weeks and already my team may be headed to the World Series!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Been a long time since I watched the world series, but CUBS WIN pennant!!!!

Might watch this series for the first time since I moved out of New York City!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I stayed up to watch the Cubs celebrate. It made me think of my grandfather who was a lifelong, die hard, Cubs fan. He was born in 1912 and lived to the mid 90's without ever seeing them in the Series. He was serving in the Pacific when they went in '45. I know he is smiling somewhere today.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I stayed up to watch the Cubs celebrate. It made me think of my grandfather who was a lifelong, die hard, Cubs fan. He was born in 1912 and lived to the mid 90's without ever seeing them in the Series. He was serving in the Pacific when they went in '45. I know he is smiling somewhere today.
    I've never liked baseball... But, my dads family is from Chicago so we are all Cubs fans. I still haven't watched a minute of them this year. My recently passed Gma was a life long fan, we even have her response letter from Ernie Banks after she wrote to him back in the day saying how big of a fan she was. If this is the year, I will be truly saddened that she couldn't see it happen....

Top Bottom