• ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    gen 3 but its a 19c (compensated)

Sounds like you got a hell of a deal honestly, that or it was crazy used and they just did an awesome job of cleaning it up? Who knows, but you scored.

The only other thing I can think of is that they were having trouble selling it (can't see that happening with a G19) because it was the "c". Again, I'd be very surprised if that was the case though. I suspect that many people would like it just for the cool factor, and many EDC types wouldn't prefer it. I wouldn't for EDC, but for comp maybe (although I don't compete). Perhaps the had used Gen 4's and just wanted to move it? You could move G19's all day everyday at that price!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Sounds like you got a hell of a deal honestly, that or it was crazy used and they just did an awesome job of cleaning it up? Who knows, but you scored.

The only other thing I can think of is that they were having trouble selling it (can't see that happening with a G19) because it was the "c". Again, I'd be very surprised if that was the case though. I suspect that many people would like it just for the cool factor, and many EDC types wouldn't prefer it. I wouldn't for EDC, but for comp maybe (although I don't compete). Perhaps the had used Gen 4's and just wanted to move it? You could move G19's all day everyday at that price!

cant use it for compition, the compensator rules it out for idpa(even tho its a factory thing)

no trouble selling it,i was the first person to see it, and no it was nib, never been fired, the guy who traded into the gunshop never fired it, i know him he trades guns all the time, buy one one day, trade it back the next, he bought a used gun one time and two hours later called me to see if i wanted it(for 25.00 less than he paid for it!) he didnt even have time to shoot it!

it was my first glock, and since i bought it, ive added a extended mag release,extended slide release,stainless guide rod,3.5# connector, 3.5# spring kit, titianum pins, ive polished the safety plunger, and i'm thinking of a lone wolf non compensated bbl and truglow tfo sights, since ive got all the 3.5# stuff in it, i dont carry it anymore(the trigger is scary light, but has a long takeup)

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    buy new factory Glock of your choosing.
    replace the sights and grab an extra spring/guide rod.
    buy an extra mag or two and lots of ammo.
    proceed to try and shoot the barrel out of it.
    enjoy.

Top Bottom