• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leasure_glock34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    I am a new member here, and I have seen a bunch of posts about 1911's, sigs, M&P's, etc. What I have not seen much of yet is posts about Glocks...I was wondering what people thought about Glocks, if they have owned any in the past, or currently do now. What they use those glocks for, if they carry or just use for USPSA, etc. If they have a 9mm glock, 40 cal, 45 ACP, 45GAP, 10mm, etc? If those glocks have had any problems? FTE, FTF, etc.??? Any replies are much appreciated...

Personally, I have a glock 34 that I use for USPSA... I love it! I have had no problems with it, it goes off every time that I pull the trigger, no problems whatsoever! I had used a glock 23 for a CCW for about 8 mos and it was great! The only reason i switched was because the one i carry now is lighter, and holds more rounds...( I now carry the newer XDM9 3.8 Compact... It comes with a flush 13+1 mag and an extended 19+1 magazine... It is deadly accurate!)

Again... Thanks for all replies to this!!!!! :):

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I believe that every member on here has or has owned a Glock.
    I have 2 myself.
    You have to own one or you are not a bona fide gun nut IMHO.
    I also believe that a majority of the people here do not prefer their Glock as a primary gun for their own personal purpose.

Glocks are fun to shoot, reliable, accurate and ubiquitous.
    Parts are usually in copious supply.

I think that there are a few true Glock haters and true Glock fan boys on every gun board.
    True Glock haters believe that anyone that likes a GLock is so dumb that they can't even tie their shoes.
    True Glock fan boys sincerely believe that anything that is not a Glock is inferior in every way.
    If you mention Glock in a thread you always run the risk of starting an argument between the haters and the fan boys.
    Because they are out there...
    Waiting...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    glock_poster-762983.jpg

I dont wanna see the 1911 lady. :D

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Stick around, you'll see plenty of threads about Glocks with the usual fans and haters rehashing the same old arguments. Interspersed within are some useful bits that get posted.

I like my Glocks, I've got a 20,21,29, and 36.

Yep, most of us have at least one. Some have a whole box full. :D I'm not a Glock fanboy but I do have one and like it.

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I dont consider myself a fanboy but I do have a 19 and 17. Probably going to get a 26 too and stop there. I still have all my fingers and I dont want to press my luck too much.:D

nismo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    My first gun was a Glock 19 and just finished shooting it for the first time at Atterbury. Met "USPatriot" there as well. +1 for a cool guy.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I shot a Glock once and still have most of my body parts.

I kid, I kid. Dont own one but have shot the 17 several times and it wasnt bad at all.

Top Bottom