Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    :+1:

Hmmm... Wonder if there might be some mafia links? :dunno:

Funny you should mention that, word on the street is this picture was snapped at the last Beretta firearms corporate boar meeting.....

godfather.jpg

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    IIRC the markups on clothing are at minimum 200% and usually 300% if not more. And also that retail pricing in general is what the market will bear - we're buying enough Glocks at current prices so they have no reason to drop the price to increase demand.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Just ask WalMart what it is like to be successful and be hated by the government for it. They dseigned and built a gun that they could make 68% off of? Good for them! Glock overpriced? I have never owned a pistol with no FTF's of FTE's EXCEPT MY GLOCKS! I am willing to pay for the knowledge that when I pull the trigger, it will function.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    IIRC the markups on clothing are at minimum 200% and usually 300% if not more. And also that retail pricing in general is what the market will bear - we're buying enough Glocks at current prices so they have no reason to drop the price to increase demand.

+1

On the money, God bless capitalism! Movie theater popcorn was in the neighborhood of 800% markup if I remember correctly.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Just ask WalMart what it is like to be successful and be hated by the government for it. They dseigned and built a gun that they could make 68% off of? Good for them! Glock overpriced? I have never owned a pistol with no FTF's of FTE's EXCEPT MY GLOCKS! I am willing to pay for the knowledge that when I pull the trigger, it will function.

They're not too cheap and not too expensive, and they are surely a reliable gun. There are far more expensive options in handguns that aren't as reliable or durable as a Glock. Class warfare has made people hate the successful even if they're relatively successful themselves! Same thing goes for successful businesses, they're bound to be attacked, happens each and every day. I think it's insane! Anyway, as a wise man probably once said, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Top Bottom