• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    i hope they become as cheap as 5906s and p95s. i dream of glock prices falling into nagant revolver territory, but i also dream of Jessica Biel coming over to my place for some games of strip nintendo.

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    F150 trucks and Camaro,s Have nothing to do with crappy Glock's. I never said they were crappy, so what does your post have to do with the question of why so many are for sale? Just can never figure why someone can come up with a post like that. I said , "they just are not for me" Nothing crappy about a Glock as there are so many out there and many police dept's issue them. They have there place, just not in my gun safe. But thanks members for the feed back. I guess it gives me a better idea on why and price..

Collin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Greenwood, IN
    I believe there are just a huge amount of Glocks manufactured. They are backed up, but there are so many produced and in the marketplace.

I own both 1911's and Glocks. I like both. Though reliable, accurate, durable, and fun to shoot and modify... Glocks simply aren't collectible like good 1911's. For me, no attachment to Glocks... except for the fact that I trust my life and family safety with them...

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    F150 trucks and Camaro,s Have nothing to do with crappy Glock's. I never said they were crappy, so what does your post have to do with the question of why so many are for sale? Just can never figure why someone can come up with a post like that. I said , "they just are not for me" Nothing crappy about a Glock as there are so many out there and many police dept's issue them. They have there place, just not in my gun safe. But thanks members for the feed back. I guess it gives me a better idea on why and price..

Just like Collin posted they are out there in huge numbers and there is nothing wrong if you dont like the Glock platform.

scattergunner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    May have to do with the various Generations also. I know several shooters who had original Glocks that shot them very well, but when a new generation came out they sold their old one to get the new. The one just had to have a rail, and a light, and I don't think he has ever put the light on the gun. The other didn't like the Gen 3 grip texture, or something and it had to go.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    My question is why do I see so many Glocks for sale? I am not a Glock person, all though I have owned a few, of which I sold them about as fast as I purchased them. They are just not for me. I don't want this to be a anti Glock post, as there must be something to them with so many owners, but it seems to me that more and more are up for sale. More than any other type of firearm. Or am I just seeing things??
    I'm sure you can see the different posts of firearms for sale and see what I see. Any one have any idea? And yes, I carry and own 1911's. More than one, more than 10, more than 20. I will not burn the Glocks as they are a great firearm but why do so many guys and dolls have them up for sale or trade?
    Let the Glock owners give me some feed back. And the 1911's are not the only firearms I own. I would add that 98% of my firearms are .45's............Thanks members

This is anecodotal evidence at best-- entirely insufficient to base any meaningful conclusions about Glock, gun owners or the weather tomorrow.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I would say because they are plentiful and easy to repalce if needed. I have swapped several and got them back later on when $$ were available. If I could only keep one pistol it would be my G19. Period.

Top Bottom