• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    New to this sorry flash hider is on the glock help with bounties and I didn't know if I could have one on the glock. We go at night just don't want too lose sight of target if I have to engage

You are doing bounty hunting in night raids, but don't know if it's ok to have a flash suppressor?

My intuition tells me something in wrong in this story.

Oh, and :welcome:

MADE IN AMERICA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    too much mall ninja. instead of something ridiculous like a FH on a glock, why not get a good light...or two?

You are doing bounty hunting in night raids, but don't know if it's ok to have a flash suppressor?

My intuition tells me something in wrong in this story.

Oh, and :welcome:

Just been online lookin to see if legal or not ,can't find an answer that's all. Nothing wrong with story so please don't get the wrong idea I love my guns I don't wanna lose em.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    If you are having too much flash, then you are not using proper self defense ammo. Good self defense ammo will have flash suppressant in the powder that will greatly reduce the flash.

I would put the money in the ammo, and not a flash hider on the end of the pistol.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    If you are having too much flash, then you are not using proper self defense ammo. Good self defense ammo will have flash suppressant in the powder that will greatly reduce the flash.

I would put the money in the ammo, and not a flash hider on the end of the pistol.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^.

And low light training.

Top Bottom