• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Another option would be the Springfield XDM series. They are excellent guns and I tend to shoot them better than the others mentioned.

For some weird reason, when I dry fire one of these the front site just wants to stay on target exactly like it is supposed to. Maybe it is just a unique good match between the grip and my hand. Mine is a 5.25 and I use the #3 strap.

A buddy let me shoot his carry .40 cal 3.8 last Sunday. Target set at 7 yards and pretty shot up so I put my chewing gum on an clean spot on the cardboard to see what I was doing. 1st round hit the gum, 2nd round used about half of the same hole and last round was about 3/8" to the side, my buddy was getting similar results. Neither one of us is a particularly good shot I just think that for some reason with some hands that gun wants to stay where you point it.

I do hate the stock trigger & find aftermarket gadgets for these guns to be overpriced though. Maybe if more are sold we will start seeing some glock like pricing.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Anyone here from Indy Trading Post? Do they have a Glock 19 or 34/M&P 9 to rent. Last time I was in they didn't have the 19 and I shot the 17. Other issues with renting is they seem not to have the newer generations.

combatdude45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    M&P is better in my view

I think either one would work, since you own the Shield why not stick to the M&P line...once you buy them all...buy all the Glocks!! :D
    You can never have enough!!

I heard a many great stories about Glock 19, 17 ...I have been conceal carry my S&W 9mm for more than 10 years...I decided to upgrade a Glock 17 ...after test shooting Glock and M&P 9mm ...I decided to upgrade M&P...:) I love the grip on M&P...shoots very accurate....:yesway:

Top Bottom