• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    What would be the expected price I will be paying for a Glock 26?

If the price on the gun is low enough, I plan to buy a good CCW holster and small safe at the same time.

Jim

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    under $500. with a holster would be good. are the 17 & 19's more pricy? I plan for this to become my go to carry. I need to see how well i can conceal both. I'm gonna check plainfield too.

shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Bradis was 500 for gen3 & 569 for gen4 last time I was there...where's the bradis fellow on here? Otoh they have good selection to fondle if ur on the fence as to what model u want. G26 is obviously easier to conceal but for practical purposes I prefer more "gun" to grip & longer barrel for accuracy..my .02

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    There's also Premier in Brownsburg on 136. But, sadly, his inventory is usually a little light. But his prices seemed to be in line. He's local to you, can't really hurt to look. South side of 136, just West of SoItalian, looks like a metal garage and it's back off the road. White sign out front next to the neighbors house.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I am a Glock-27 or Glock 23 fan, and would never pass up a used Glock-26 in the $325-$350 range if you could find one, but those days seem to be gone.

Superj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Florida
    You can look in to joining the Glock sport shooting foundation (gssf) and getting the discount. A new Glock 26 is $435 if I'm not mistaken.

I know that they just made a few changes to the membership benefits including the Glock pistol purchase program, but I think (not sure though) that you still get access to the pistol purchase program if you join for more than a year and definitely if you have been a member for more than a year.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Bradis was 500 for gen3 & 569 for gen4 last time I was there...where's the bradis fellow on here? Otoh they have good selection to fondle if ur on the fence as to what model u want. G26 is obviously easier to conceal but for practical purposes I prefer more "gun" to grip & longer barrel for accuracy..my .02

Ditto, as a G27 owner, I sometimes wish I would have looked more seriously at a G19 or G23. However, in favor of the G26/27, remember that you can always make a gun's grip bigger (with a grip extension, I even carry a full size mag with a A&G grip extension), but you can't make it smaller. Here's a pic of my G27 weaing a crimson trace laserguard and a full size mag with the extension, from A&G. Also see the small mag with a pierce (pearce??) grip extension. The grip is quite small using standard mags.
    DSC01341.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I recently put a Gen4 G26 on layaway at my little shop for $569. I normally wouldn't have considered it if it were to be my first Glock but since I own a 17 and 19 it makes the most sense; all your mags and holsters and everything else will work from the 17 & 19 to the 26... but I think the 19 is probably the best all around bet.

Top Bottom