• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    Have you coon fingered the newest of the M&P's? I'm guessing not...S&W has changed the triggers in the M&P's to have an audible AND tactile reset. How do I know? I have one of the newer M&P 9 full size and the trigger is much, much better than the original. I have a personal attachment to Glock, but I cannot shoot them for squat! The first time I shot the M&P I was able to shoot to 15 yards and beyond, accurately. Needless to say I carry a Full size M&P 9 everywhere I go, until I can afford to buy a M&P9c
    Just shot the Pro Series 40 this weekend and it shot great. The grip feel is better to me than my G22. I shoot them both well and would have a hard time deciding. I like the fact I can use a replacement barrel in the Glock to convert the 40 to 9mm if the need arises for cost or different shooting event. Not sure if the M&P has this ability to accept a caliber conversion barrel. Anyone know?

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Just shot the Pro Series 40 this weekend and it shot great. The grip feel is better to me than my G22. I shoot them both well and would have a hard time deciding. I like the fact I can use a replacement barrel in the Glock to convert the 40 to 9mm if the need arises for cost or different shooting event. Not sure if the M&P has this ability to accept a caliber conversion barrel. Anyone know?

Yes you can.

jshiloh

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    J have owned both..both are very good quality..I prefer the glock..fits my hand better. it's all in your preference

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    GM or Ford?
    45acp or 9mn?
    Boxers or Briefs?
    T Bone or Porterhouse?
    Mcdonalds or Burger King?
    Blonde or Red Head?