Night sights were already installed

Lone Wolf 3.5lb trigger connector
    Lone Wolf stainless steel guide rod w/spring
    Lone Wolf grip plug
    Ghost extended slide stop release
    Grip Force beavertail grip
    2-33rd mags
    Glock dis-assembly tool

Got all the parts in today and installed! Everything is great, very pleased! The 3.5lb connector is a slight change, but not overly dramatic. I don't see the problem people have with installing them, it is still not a "hair" trigger by far.

ssblair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Elkhart County
    I do however have 3.5 lb connectors on all my Glocks. Curious as to why you don't think that's a good idea? The 1911 trigger pull is much shorter and feels lighter than my edc g19 and I never had a problem carrying it either.
    I have read a few Masaad Ayoob articles that detail legal arguments in court where an otherwise presumably lawful self defense shooting was prosecuted as an "Accidental Discharge" rather than Homicide because it would be easier for the prosecution to get a conviction and put the guy away. The fact that prosecutors will monkey around with the charges to attempt to get a conviction by any means necessary rather than directly address the question of whether or not it was a justifiable shooting blew me away. In one case, they reportedly even attempted to assert to the jury that the LW officer had "unknowingly" cocked his revolver into single-action, then bumped the trigger, causing a discharge that killed the suspect he was apprehending. :eek: Why were they trying so hard to convict a LE officer? Because they were afraid that the people in the city were going to riot about it. I think that PD ultimately had switched to DA-only handguns shortly thereafter.

With that in mind, it goes to show that politics and public opinion can and will trump logic and sound reasoning against you--the "expendable individual citizen"--given the chance. So I am a firm believer that using a stock trigger pull, or a trigger pull that can be shown is standard LE issue, is the way to go and will save you headaches in the courtroom if you ever need to use it.

Top Bottom