• ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

I'll believe that when I see it! :):

Didn't say gun "buying," just the trading LOL. At least of carry guns. It's not good to keep changing guns, you just never truly master your EDC. I can pick up about any gun and drill holes pretty good holes with it, but that doesn't give the intimate familiarity one should have with just one individual carry gun, IMHO. I've just not been able to decide what I want, with all the great choices out there!

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    Didn't say gun "buying," just the trading LOL. At least of carry guns. It's not good to keep changing guns, you just never truly master your EDC. I can pick up about any gun and drill holes pretty good holes with it, but that doesn't give the intimate familiarity one should have with just one individual carry gun, IMHO. I've just not been able to decide what I want, with all the great choices out there!

You'll have one more to try to decide on, later today, eh? :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip But I would also argue that depending on hardware to make up for "software" deficiencies is bad juju.
    snip

DOH! Meant to respond to this, too.

You'll get no argument from me on that point! If you've screwed up so badly that the only thing standing between you and a sudden, loud wake up call is a safety or a heavy trigger, you have managed to shatter every other link in the accident chain, and are on very thin ice. Still, that last link could be the life saver.

Top Bottom