• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm not a "glock bandwagon" kind of guy....there's just nothing that "spectacular" about them IMO.....I have a couple and that's probably all I'll ever have....but, my wife likes the 19 for EDC...and so I was wondering if you INGO Glock lovers know of a place to find good prices on spare magazines.....the best I've found was $22 ea before shipping...but I'll admit I haven't spent much time in searching, just thought maybe some of you guys could cut down my search time a little..........I'd prefer Glock factory, but if there is a reliable aftermarket producer to look at I will

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    If you have a local range, they usually have a "Mag box". I picked up 3 G17 mags, 2 G21 mags, and an extended G17 mag at the range I go to for $10 each. In my experience used is better than new (to an extent) with mags. I prefer my mags broken in.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    If you decide you are ok with Korean mags, CDNN has them for like 7.99

I havent ordered any yet, but I plan on it...wouldnt trust my life to them, but for range time, ill give em a shot

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    -1 for the korean mags. lots of uneven plastic and burrs inside the ones I bought. took a while with a file just to get them to feed at all.... The brand was KCI. Recommend to NOT buy them.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have a couple of the Korean mags. They seem to function just as well as the Glock factory. But I have to admit I have only used them for one range trip. But for the price you cant go wrong for range mags. For carry mags I would stick with Glock factory mags.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    thanks for the input guys....like I said I know there are a lot of copies out there, but not being a Glock guy I don't know which ones are reliable......these will mostly be back up mags for my wife's EDC...but will also be used on range time...so it sounds like I should steer clear of the Korean one's mentioned............there's a place in the latest shotgun news that sells at $22ea, but I didn't look into their shipping charges yet.....keep em coming guys

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I've had pretty good luck with the Korean mags, actually. You just have to be patient. It takes SEVERAL loads/unloads before you can even think of fitting all of the rounds in.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    BTW, if you're patient, you can keep an eye out here, and grab a handful each time they come in stock. Cheapest factory mags I've found. They're used, but have all been in great shape.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The KCI mags are okay for the range, but I personally would never use them for carry even as a backup mag. I own several and they work well enough at the range, but that is all I use them for.

As for Glock factory mags I just keep an eye out anywhere and everywhere and buy them anytime I find a deal. New or used, I don't mind. AIM has decent prices on used mags when they are in stock, CDNN, and some other online sites have them at a fair price, but then you have to factor in shipping.

I see you are in Indy. I would make a stop at some of your local shops and check their selection and pricing on new and used mags. Surely you can find a fair deal somewhere local and not have to worry about shipping. :twocents:

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    The KCI mags are okay for the range, but I personally would never use them for carry even as a backup mag. I won several and they work well enough at the range, but that is all I use them for.

As for Glock factory mags I just keep an eye out anywhere and everywhere and buy them anytime I find a deal. New or used, I don't mind. AIM has decent prices on used mags when they are in stock, CDNN, and some other online sites have them at a fair price, but then you have to factor in shipping.

I see you are in Indy. I would make a stop at some of your local shops and check their selection and pricing on new and used mags. Surely you can find a fair deal somewhere local and not have to worry about shipping. :twocents:

Yeah, as a collector I usually try to make it around to all the better stores in the area at least once a week...to check out current inventories and stay up on available prices so I know when I happen to come across a good deal....but I've never really searched for these mags.....I only inquire now because my wife has more or less "staked her claim" over it for EDC instead of her other one.....and so she needs a couple spares and it would be nice to not have to reload after two mags when we train

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    the 1500 usually has good prices on there's if you can wait a few months for the next sho

as a collector I try to make it a point to go whenever I can...I make it to most of them......in my experience the winter months are the better shows...and this last show didn't expose much in the way of deals for them...I think the best one I found was like $27.99 if I remember right........

if I find a good price then I'll buy a number of them especially if I must ship in order to get my money's worth out of shipping

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    as a collector I try to make it a point to go whenever I can...I make it to most of them......in my experience the winter months are the better shows...and this last show didn't expose much in the way of deals for them...I think the best one I found was like $27.99 if I remember right........

if I find a good price then I'll buy a number of them especially if I must ship in order to get my money's worth out of shipping
    There is a booth with a big "CLIPS" banner that sells 'clips' for just about anything you can think of. They regularly have them for $22+tax.

Top Bottom