• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie
    I've been ordering from them since 2000. I've had my stuff mailed same day and I've have had stuff that was "in stock" take 4 months to arrive... AFTER being charged for it.

My experience with them can't compare to yours. I just ordered from them once before, maybe two years ago, and everything went smoothly. Your advice is sincerely appreciated. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D

Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie
    Got mine today too. Brand new mags as advertised with extremely fast delivery. No regrets about having posted the link here. :D

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    You guys had a chance to shoot with them yet? Any problems? Im going to order an 11rd for my 27 if they are legitimate.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    You guys had a chance to shoot with them yet? Any problems? Im going to order an 11rd for my 27 if they are legitimate.

Haven't shot with one yet but I did cycle some rounds through one today, worked fine. And they look the same as the rest of my factory Glock mags! I ordered another one today for my G26. :rockwoot:

Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie

There was never any doubt about these been authentic, brand new magazines made by Glock. Botech may have been sloppy in the past regarding delivery or not having merchandise readily in stock, but I've never heard of them selling a fake product or something that's different from what's advertised. :rolleyes:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    No range time yet. They look identical to the ones I have. I am not aware of any S&W M&P knock offs.

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the link. Bought some glock 19 mags but I've been searching for M&P mags for a reasonable price as well and this totally blew current prices out of the water. Hopefully they are in stock.

Thanks again for the link.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Agreed! Gona get some more in a few weeks in case Obama ever decides to re-establish an AWB.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Any results???

They're $22.98 with free shipping now. I've ordered from them 3 times now in the past 2 weeks, great every time. Got my mags quick and they are brand new like said. The first two orders showed up with loose mags in the package but my last order actually had th emags in the Glock mag cases. Ordered my gf an M&P9 mag and had the great results. :yesway:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom