• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ret

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Clipdraw

I use universal clipdraws on a couple GLOCKS - one is on a 26 and really like them. Universal models can be adjusted to get the ht you want and the adhesive stays put but easily comes off without marking the GLOCK when I have moved it. Cheap too.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Thanks for all the help everyone. After hours of research I decided to order the #1AK kydex clip holster from FIST. Ill be sure to do a review in 6-8 weeks when it arives!

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    Let us know how you like it!

Also, did you have any trouble ordering as your previous post suggested? Just wondered. Hoping it all went smoothly for you

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Let us know how you like it!

Also, did you have any trouble ordering as your previous post suggested? Just wondered. Hoping it all went smoothly for you

Everything has gone smoothly so far. Under "gun model" I put glock 27, emailed them back and said "Im sorry but I forgot to add that its a 3rd gen, if that makes any difference." They emailed me back in 20 minutes to confirm, thanked me, and said they will keep me posted on production. So far, so good.

Now if only I had a time machine so I could go 6-8 weeks in the future LOL.

Thanks again for the help, and thanks to everyone else who gave their honest opinions. I appreciate it!

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I ordered an uncle mikes to hold me over until I get the fist in. Ill do a review on both when I get them. :) (must....stop....shopping.....)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Too bad I didn't catch you earlier. UBG has a black Striker Holster for a GLOCK 27 available for shipping right now. $80

iwb_striker1.jpg

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Too bad I didn't catch you earlier. UBG has a black Striker Holster for a GLOCK 27 available for shipping right now. $80

While I greatly appreciate the link, thats the kind of holster I am trying to get away from. I have a crossbreed supertuck for my 19, but I want something very minimal for my 27. Not that that isnt a superior holster, but just not what im looking for... pictures below should show what im saying. (not my pictures)

2upxw13.jpg

fist_1ak_g26_1.jpg

thanks again!

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    I have a Raven holster. Took 4 months for it to get here. I've worn it once and I'm now not sure which safe of mine it's in. I don't know how it's supposed to conceal anything. My Glock 19 & 23 sit so high in this thing there's no way I could conceal it unless I'm wearing extremely baggy clothes. It creates a huge print while wearing Under Armour tees. Which is pretty much all I wear.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    any updates on the holster Ed?

Sorry, I havent been on much lately. Between school, work, social life, and my attempt to maintain a health sleep schedule... ugh

So I got the fist, its absolutely fantastic. Perfect size, very thin, totally supported. The clip is great. Draw is great once you get it broken in a bit. It took awhile, but for $50ish, this is a steal. I highly recommend it to everyone.

I got the one with a slight slant too.

Photo274.jpg

Photo275.jpg

Photo276.jpg

Photo277.jpg

Photo278.jpg

Photo279.jpg

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :rockwoot:That looks nice!!! Congrats, finding the right holster can be such a chore!

Long time no see btw! How you been? Hope to see you at the range and catch up again sometime.

Top Bottom