• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I've used a couple of slides from live free armory and found them to be excellent quality. Beware of slide parts kits that aren't OEM parts.. There's a lot of Chinese stuff out there and some if it is substandard to put it mildly.
    You should be able to find a nice bare slide with RMR cut for less than 200.. Also check EBAY. One example I found. https://www.ebay.com/itm/384803913163?hash=item599819bdcb:g:~usAAOSwuiFfkFkW

Feel free to message me if you have questions

https://www.livefreearmory.com/product_gl.php

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I have no experience with their products. However, they are a customer of mine. (I work for a pump company in New Castle.)
    The VP of the company drove to our facility to pick up a pump a few months ago.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Are LW parts good quality? I've seen a few at steel challenge and they ran really good. A few guys built on their Timberwolf frames and slides and lw parts
    Ive bought quite a few of their parts and have mostly good luck. The billet striker is good although it required hand fitting.

Their adjustable trigger is okay but not worth the money.

Spring kits are great. Would buy again. They know the weights really well and make them right.

The billet extractor is nice although I've had hit and miss luck with it. Gotta have the combination of parts or it will induce malfunctions.

Billet locking block is awesome. I was really impressed with the finish.

All in all I like their stuff but its not the end all be all.

Top Bottom