• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    I spent 8hrs today in Greenwood. I took the Glock Armorers class and have to say that I learned alot from it. The guys from Glock put on a great class. I have shot and carried Glock's for years now and thought I knew alot. This is a great class and you will learn alot. They opened it up to GSSF Members awhile back,It was only for LEO or Gunshop owners...If you own and carry a Glock I would highly recommend this class.:rockwoot:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I spent 8hrs today in Greenwood. I took the Glock Armorers class and have to say that I learned alot from it. The guys from Glock put on a great class. I have shot and carried Glock's for years now and thought I knew alot. This is a great class and you will learn alot. They opened it up to GSSF Members awhile back,It was only for LEO or Gunshop owners...If you own and carry a Glock I would highly recommend this class.:rockwoot:

I assume you were taught how to just about completely disassemble Glocks, weren't you? I'd like to be able to take mine down further to be sure the firing pin block parts are in good working order periodically. What about special tools?

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Who was the instructor? Glock Carbine myth still being perpetuated?

They teach you the function and details of every part in the gun, complete disassembly, reassembly and basic trouble shooting.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I took the Glock Armorer class in 2009. I got in through GSSF. Had to travel to Michigan to take the course. Was a wonderful time and learned the in's and out's of the Glock. Would love to take it again someday.

Good question about the Glock Carbine. Will it ever materialize??? :dunno:

Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    Who was the instructor? Glock Carbine myth still being perpetuated?

They teach you the function and details of every part in the gun, complete disassembly, reassembly and basic trouble shooting.
    Scotty Banks was the Instructor, And they said a Glock AR style 223 is in the works.. Still a prototype.....

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I took it in 1993, maybe a refresher course someday, nah even though I went through the course back in the day, I leave all my Glock worries to Shooter521, the in house "Glock Professor" at Bradis in Camby.

Top Bottom