• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ok, I got a Kel-Tec Sub2K today :rockwoot: which takes glock mags.

It came with 10 round glock mags. I took one apart and it looks like its probably a lost cause to convert it. I think I would need a standard capacity follower and spring, as well as a way to remove the "spines" on the inside of the mag. Thoughts?

Where is the best place to buy Glock 9mm mags?

and lastly, are glock made mags the only ones to buy, or are the knock offs any good?

anything else I need to know?

thanks!
    clay

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Ok, I got a Kel-Tec Sub2K today :rockwoot: which takes glock mags.

It came with 10 round glock mags. I took one apart and it looks like its probably a lost cause to convert it. I think I would need a standard capacity follower and spring, as well as a way to remove the "spines" on the inside of the mag. Thoughts?

Where is the best place to buy Glock 9mm mags?

and lastly, are glock made mags the only ones to buy, or are the knock offs any good?

anything else I need to know?

thanks!
    clay

CDNN has FACTORY GLOCK mags & KOREAN copies that look just like a factory glock mag:yesway:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    First off congrats on the purchase!!!:rockwoot: I have the .40 cal version and love it!:D

I know some people that have had good luck with non factory mags in their sub 2ks, but I have a few KCI mags and other non factory Glock mags and they dont fit very well. I stick with factory Glock mags for mine. Great gun by the way have fun with it! Get a few 33 rounders :D

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ok, that sounds like a plan. I'll look into CDNN. Im hoping to find a good deal on some used mags somewhere. Maybe the upcoming 1500 I hope.

Goal for this rifle is to get it threaded for a Gemtech Multimount suppressor with out loosing the functionality of it folding and locking. I think Im going to have to do some work with the front sight, but it looks do-able.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ok, that sounds like a plan. I'll look into CDNN. Im hoping to find a good deal on some used mags somewhere. Maybe the upcoming 1500 I hope.

Goal for this rifle is to get it threaded for a Gemtech Multimount suppressor with out loosing the functionality of it folding and locking. I think Im going to have to do some work with the front sight, but it looks do-able.

44 MAGNUM SHOOTER guy has some fair prices on G17 mags here. Doh! he sold out again. Check back with him though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom