• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Get the word out to whoever you can as the dirtbag might try to sell it next weekend at the 1500.

On a side note, GunVault recently announced a "microvault" that looks pretty cool.

swebb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    You're not alone.

I had a G22 stolen out of my Jeep several years ago while I was in class at IUPUI. Its not a good feeling. The lesson I learned that day was that my firearm stays on my person, regardless of the rules.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    P.S. I'm sick of how this world is going to hell with people stealing stuff!!!

It is only going to get worse. If you can't carry your gun with you, don't take it with you if you don't want it to get stolen. There are a few times in my life when I won't be able to carry a weapon with me. In those cases, my Glock stays safely at home (or work armory safe for extended leaves) and the CZ-52 becomes my car gun. If it gets stolen, I am out $120, nothing too big. The CZ-52s are pretty much rock solid. While they may not be the best defensive weapon (limited mag capacity), it is still better than nothing. I would suggest getting a cheap, but reliable gun that can be your car gun if you can't carry your more expensive weapon on your person.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    If a guy breaks into your truck, and steals your gun, is it then an armed robbery? So you could shoot him on sight, right?

lewisjt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.1%
    113   1   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Hancock Co.
    My cousin up in Lafayette had his truck gun stolen out of his car Friday night, police lifted prints off the car door handles....anyways, hope yours turns up!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    This is why I lock my door at night and keep the shotgun handy....Sheridan is without a doubt the safest place I've EVER lived, with the possible exception of living in Naval housing when I was a kid. Still, its not out of the question for folks from bad areas to take "road trips" to small towns...

If I see it, you'll hear about it. Doubt it'll cross my path, but if it does you'll know.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Lets keep our eyes open this weekend at the Indy 1500, anybody spot a G-23 with the Punisher Logo on a table or walk around, let the Cops know ASAP.

deadsquirrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Carmel
    also this gun has a brand new "teflon" finish that feels a little different than most glocks and is more matte black in color if i had to describe it. it also had a 3.5lb trigger and extended slide and mag release

BIGBRIZZI

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Dude that sucks so bad, I never thought that Fishers was all that bad. who knows This is the reason i dont carry that often. Im too afraid of having to leave it in the car and loosing the pistol.

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    It wasn't a smash and grab, it was definatly someone who knew what they were doing as I never leave my truck unlocked. ( no broken windows or locks)
    Off-topic, but this is why I'm glad my car has a motion sensor inside. Even if somebody can jimmy the door, the alarm should still go off.

CaNdYMaN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    north side.
    bad part is.. the truck was in my driveway when he put it in the door. i have 4 dogs. that notice if anyone comes in the driveway. idk how the hell this got taken. it really sux. i wanna find it. i wanna meet the person that stole it. and curb stomp them.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    The pistol, while HOT to the Oxygen Thief who stole it, more than likely is in Detroit or Chicago now, traded for Narcotics, it may circulate the show, but more likely passed around till somebody's busted with it.

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    The pistol, while HOT to the Oxygen Thief who stole it, more than likely is in Detroit or Chicago now, traded for Narcotics, it may circulate the show, but more likely passed around till somebody's busted with it.

Sad, but most likely true.

Top Bottom