• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red04gto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Northside
    Someone in Fishers broke into my truck and stole my Glock 23. Had night sights, had been refinished to a gloss black, and had an unmistakable punisher back plate. If someone tries to sell the thing on here I am offering a $100 cash reward for whoever finds it or gives me information that leads to me finding it... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
    Jerod

P.S. I'm sick of how this world is going to hell with people stealing stuff!!!

PointBlank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Man I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have pics and serial number? I'm gonna assume some people on here do sales outside of the site too.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I'm sorry to hear this. I'm not nit-picking you, as I have a "truck gun" myself, and though my windows are tinted pitch black, the gun would be spotted really quick once they opened my driver side door. But was your Glock in plain sight? Tinted windows? Could it be someone you know?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That does suck.
    Have you reported it to police?

Did they specifically target your pistol? Were other items stolen as well?

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Visible or just a smash and grab then they got lucky. Was this at home or a commercial lot? Time of day?

Sorry for the qyestions... I live in Fishers.

Hate it for you, bro. I'll keep my eyes open.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I echo reporting it stolen to police. They probably won't recover it, but if Something Bad happens with your gun, they'll have it on record as stolen.

I'm also curious "where" it happened?

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Dude that just sucks, Sorry to hear of this happening but notify the police. Also if you could list the serial # I can let my local gun shops know here to be on the look out for it.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I even had my gun on me at my lasik appointment. If it gets left in truck. I feild strip it and take parts with me.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I agree that sucks had my Blazer opened one summer, after my wife left the garage door open, and I had left the door unlocked, they rifled through it and took a mini TV and my Leatherman but didnt find my G-19 and $450 in cash, under the consol (yea I know how dumb was that)?!? We were going on Vacation the next day and I had left the vacation $ hidden where I hid the Glock, even though the OXYGEN THIEF missed them, it taught me a valuable lesson of checking garage door before I turn in, and now my G-26 is in a clam shell car safe, they would have to find the time to cut through the cable, to get it, and I do not leave any $ in it, and always keep a vehicle locked even in the garage. Most Fishers CROOKS don't live in Fishers, they just shop here.

Still whoever took his G-23 needs serious Jail time and an ass whooping.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Try not to get too torn up over it. I remember seeing a pic of the gun (and complimenting you on it). After all, its just a possession. If I see it, I'll definitely be giving the police and you a call. It should not be very hard to track down with the Punisher logo on the tail end of the slide. The reward is a nice gesture but someone who finds it should not expect or claim one out of decency. Returning stolen property is the ONLY right choice to make. Sorry for your loss!

red04gto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Northside
    Thanks guys. Reported to Fishers police. I am missing other stuff from my truck but nothing major. It wasn't a smash and grab, it was definatly someone who knew what they were doing as I never leave my truck unlocked. ( no broken windows or locks) It was my mistake for leaving it in the door panel, but I though that I had taken enough precaution.

Serial numbers to be posted soon

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I thought Fishers wasn't like that? I hope they get caught! Good luck and I'm sorry to here that!

Carmel, Fishers, Westfield

People come up from rough areas to steal from the rich ones. Violence, drug trade, and robberies have been increasing in these areas. Makes sense, why not steal from the rich and give to the poor(themselves)

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I agree that sucks had my Blazer opened one summer, after my wife left the garage door open, and I had left the door unlocked, they rifled through it and took a mini TV and my Leatherman but didnt find my G-19 and $450 in cash, under the consol (yea I know how dumb was that)?!? We were going on Vacation the next day and I had left the vacation $ hidden where I hid the Glock, even though the OXYGEN THIEF missed them, it taught me a valuable lesson of checking garage door before I turn in, and now my G-26 is in a clam shell car safe, they would have to find the time to cut through the cable, to get it, and I do not leave any $ in it, and always keep a vehicle locked even in the garage. Most Fishers CROOKS don't live in Fishers, they just shop here.

Still whoever took his G-23 needs serious Jail time and an ass whooping.

they stole your leatherman THOSE BASTARDS. my leatherman is my most used tool

mclark202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Southern tip of the state
    Did you recently post pics of this anywhere else? Seems I remember seeing pics of one as I remember that punisher on the back plate in white. Sound like yours? It might have been on Glocktalk or somewhere else.

Hope it turns up for you though.

Top Bottom