• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bottlefed

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Hamilton county
    Cooperhead 1911 I own several 1911 including a Springfield. My colt 70s are my favorite 1911 (btw the ruger1911 is much nicer IMO to the Springfield range master I have) I just want a 45 I can hunt with. As I said earlier my carry piece is a hk p7 or a sw 380 bodyguard. I wanted to say thank you again for all you guys comments I ended up going with a g21 sf to fit my hands better.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I haven't shot one I live my glock 17, and 19s but not alot of people talk about the 21. My concerns are recoil, conceal ability, and mag size.

I've owned a Gen2 Glock 21 since 1994 and in my view, it's one of the best handling and shooting .45s out there. Yes it's big and heavy especially with a full load of 13 + 1 rounds. But that mass definitely soaks up most of the recoil and lets you quickly put shots on target.

Not the most concealable handgun made but for OC or home defense, it's a great choice.

JoeWop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Westfield
    New Glock 21 Owner

I recently acquired a Gen 3 Glock 21 and cannot wait to get out and shoot it. I have had Springfields in 9mm for years and finally stepped up to the .45 after my 9yr old stated that he loved my 9mms, so I had to upgrade :)

Top Bottom