• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tommy-t

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Thanks guys ! After all i've heard about then gen 4 21 makes me want to try it out.
    I think i'll make a trip to the local gun store this week to check one out.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I have had one for 25 years and my hands are medium size. It is one of the softer shooting .45's you will ever handle. When my wife and I first met, first time she shot with me she picked up the G21 and was making hits to 25 yards.

Good advice given on the 4gen SF. BUT I want you to consider the G41. If you want to go big and this may be your one and only big dog, why not go top dog?! Treat yourself.

Bigguy5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Michigan City
    I carry the G30 basically 24/7 and have been debating getting the G21 or G17. glad to hear people have no issue with IWB on the 21, that was the only reason i was debating the 17. Im 6'5" 230# so I feel confident after reading this that i could CC

tommy-t

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Held a Glock 21 today and felt really good in my hands. Not as heavy as i thought but of course it wasn't loaded either but do really like how it feels in my hands. It's a must i do believe !

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have had 2 Gen 2's, a Gen 4, and I currently have a Gen 3 SF. I like it the best of all. I do feel that you get more bang for your buck with a Gen 4 though. The G21 is a very accurate, soft shooting pistol and you will not be disappointed with any version of it.

Top Bottom