Please reply by conversation.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Traded. Thanks for all the responses!

I am looking to trade my Glock 19 Talo Edition w/EXO coating & factory Ameriglo Trijicon night sights. I purchased the gun new last year from Plainfield Shooting Supplies & have put approximately 200 rounds through it. It was cleaned after every range trip and put right back in the safe. Looks like brand new with no scratches, holster wear, etc... anywhere to be seen.

Package includes Glock case, (2) 15-rd factory mags, all original paperwork, mag loader, lock, bore brush, everything that came with the gun new. Also includes (1) aftermarket 15-round mag and (2) aftermarket 33-rd mags. I have tested 4/5 mags and all have functioned flawlessly.

But that's not all. I will also include (3) holsters. The holsters include a Fobus paddle holster with retention adjustment, Don Hume IWB leather holster and an unknown brand, leather belt-slide holster. As an additional bonus, I also will include 25-rds of Winchester 127gr Ranger-T +P+ 9mm ammunition.

I would like to trade for a metal frame 9mm. I'm particularly interested in trading for a Sig P226 or P229 especially Elite Dark, Scorpion, Blackwater Tactical, etc... editions (+/- cash depending on the trade).

Other trade interests include a 9mm or .45 1911 and third-gen S&W auto's.

I'm located in Fishers and will drive a reasonable distance to meet (approx 1-hour), more for the right deal. I travel to Crawfordsville, Lafayette, Kokomo and surrounding areas regularly for work.

I am not interested in breaking up this package at this time.

Will sell entire package for $690.

DSCN1567-1.jpg

DSCN1566.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom