• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    my money doesn't buy anything that isn't guiness or jameson, when it comes to drinking that is

Good day for a Guinness... :D

I can go for that too.

images

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    LOL also

Some responses:

Wow. It makes me so sad that people are actually fooled by Glenn Beck. He is a hypocrite, a liar, and is doing everything he can (along with Fox News) to reverse the progress that has been made in America. Remember when he accused Obama of hating white people and white culture, then couldn’t back it up when asked to defend his statement? What a lowlife. Again, I can’t believe how people flock to guys like him and Limbaugh. Keep drinking the Glenn Beck Kool-aid, folks

AND ALSO LOL

Why is everyone missing the most important part?

“His website solicits contributions to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, but the fine print says: All contributions made to the SOWF will first be applied to the costs of the Restoring Honor Rally taking place on August 28, 2010.”

I don’t care about his rally, he’s a joke to begin with. But to rob the childern of soliders who died ops and training missions and severyly wounded of finincial assistance to pay for this rally is just disgusting.

Uhm, you DO realize that EVERY charity, especially those associated with an event, take operating expenses off the top (unless the operating expenses have come from another source/donation).

PROGRESS?? Just what progress are you referring to? His rally was about restoring faith, honor and integrity to America, how EVIL!!!:rolleyes:

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This guy was a morning radio host part of "Morning Zoo". He must be so happy. Everyone thinks hes a political force. Hes just a guy with an opinion, which makes him money. Good for him, but hes a nudnik.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This guy was a morning radio host part of "Morning Zoo". He must be so happy. Everyone thinks hes a political force. Hes just a guy with an opinion, which makes him money. Good for him, but hes a nudnik.

A guy with an opinion... I would think he's got more than just an opinion going for him at the moment. Unless you think that the DC Rally last year was just a waste. Or that this 8/28 event was just a meaningless opinion strewn nothing, then I guess you could be right.... :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I love how he crys all the time. He should be crying and saying thank you to his fans. They are making him a star and a ton of money. It's embarrassing. "Thank you for buying my crappy coffee mug and t-shirts" I wonder how many people started praying? haha.
    YouTube - Glenn Beck & Tim Hattrick Y95 TV No Gimmicks
    How drunk was he during that commercial?

Please give me your thoughts on alex jones. :popcorn:

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I think GB makes some good points, and I like reading his books, but I think he's too melodramatic for me. I could do without the fake lip quiver and gasping and what not.

I agree with this. He makes valid points but in the end its all about money with these guys. Like O'reilly, they back down when something they say doesn't go over well. If Beck thinks Obama is a racist...then stick to your guns vs. apologizing for it like he did this weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I like his show and I think he does a good job at pointing out mistakes. I just wish the conservative movement could find a leader who wasn't so polarizing and over the top.

In the end....Beck makes something like 22 million a year they report. I think all of these guys....Beck, Hannity, Maddow, Olberdumb meet up for dinner and decide how they are going to pit audiences against one another and then argue over which one has more money and is picking up the tab.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

He's not a "political force", he just says what a LOT of people think.

Not bad for a Libertarian, eh?

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I love how he crys all the time. He should be crying and saying thank you to his fans. They are making him a star and a ton of money. It's embarrassing. "Thank you for buying my crappy coffee mug and t-shirts" I wonder how many people started praying? haha.
    YouTube - Glenn Beck & Tim Hattrick Y95 TV No Gimmicks
    How drunk was he during that commercial?
    Yikes, He really was the stereotypical cheesy broadcaster. I used to listen to him pretty often, now his whiny voice and crying makes me want to punch him in the face, regardless of his message.:D

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    ...Don't get me wrong, I like his show and I think he does a good job at pointing out mistakes. I just wish the conservative movement could find a leader who wasn't so polarizing and over the top...
    How would that work? Don't you understand that effectively communicating the conservative message is what causes the "divide"?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How would that work? Don't you understand that effectively communicating the conservative message is what causes the "divide"?

And that is why we have so many Rinos' in office. They wanted to appease the left because they thought that would turn into votes.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    In the end....Beck makes something like 22 million a year they report. I think all of these guys....Beck, Hannity, Maddow, Olberdumb meet up for dinner and decide how they are going to pit audiences against one another and then argue over which one has more money and is picking up the tab.

^^This

They all remind me of Lewis Prothero. Think for yourselves & internalize the meanings of freedom & liberty. Once you've done so, I doubt you'll be so quick to worship profiteers who continue to prop up the 1.5 party system by preying upon your irrational fears & selfish desires. :twocents:

YouTube - Lewis Prothero Speech (V for Vendetta)

Top Bottom