• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Joe Biden (a good example of a couple of evolution's missing links) is spouting off about the Repubs attacking his poor, misunderstood boss's jobs plan saying temporary funding for public employees would keep police from responding in time to stop rapes and robberies in progress. I challenge anybody, especially LEOs on this board, to point out any cases where the pollece arrived in time to stop a rape in progress. How about an armed robbery after a 911 call? Anybody?:dunno:

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Not sure who you are calling out here. Biden or law enforcement in general? I have seen both occurrences stopped while still in progress by law enforcement in the recent past.

Biden still sucks though.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Not sure who you are calling out here. Biden or law enforcement in general? I have seen both occurrences stopped while still in progress by law enforcement in the recent past.

Biden still sucks though.
    Calling out Biden. I seriously want to know about cops arriving in time to stop a rape, other assault or robbery in progress. I've stated in public before that POs don't stop violent crimes they investigate and testify at the trial.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They might stop them primarily by showing up accidentally, or already being right on top of it when called, but that's not going to be any less likely just because we bankrupt ourselves further.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Joe Biden (a good example of a couple of evolution's missing links) is spouting off about the Repubs attacking his poor, misunderstood boss's jobs plan saying temporary funding for public employees would keep police from responding in time to stop rapes and robberies in progress. I challenge anybody, especially LEOs on this board, to point out any cases where the pollece arrived in time to stop a rape in progress. How about an armed robbery after a 911 call? Anybody?:dunno:

Police Stop Rape In Progress Near DePaul University Campus - The Huffington Post

Not defending Biden, but plenty of news stories found on google

Top Bottom